Toribash
$5 is very little and beside, I don't want to.

I want to buy something...or maybe I could just save up for the name change I have been wanting.
blue
pink
What would you change your name to other than kradel?

Btw has rappunk posted lately? EssM is dead at this point and i cant bump the thread by myself. I want to go ingame to recruit, but that allways fails miserably.
Life is like staring at drying paint. The longer it goes on, the more you want to smash your face in.
Originally Posted by kill828 View Post
What would you change your name to other than kradel?

Btw has rappunk posted lately? EssM is dead at this point and i cant bump the thread by myself. I want to go ingame to recruit, but that allways fails miserably.

Somewhat. Been working so much, hah.
Yeah, it seems pretty dead.

I can't do EssM on my own right now, so I'd need to partner up with someone to keep it up and running.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Owtf

OzJz

Onoez

Oplum

Otrench

Otech

eh wtf..

lol wud guys?

Edit:

You gotta be at least 50% damn rich to get a name change..

How are you gonna manage it?

Real money?

or hard way tc earning.?

anyways, goodluck then
Risk, no
Hard way earning TC or I could simply learn how to use gimp but I got no time for gimp because school is raining down tests on me.

School...do you even stop bro.
blue
pink
Originally Posted by Kradel View Post
Hard way earning TC or I could simply learn how to use gimp but I got no time for gimp because school is raining down tests on me.

I can relate to that last phrase so much it isn't even funny ._. I have so much work that I barely have time for anything at all >.>
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Twilight|Fluttershy|Godlygirl|Applejackk|
Originally Posted by Kradel View Post

I'm making TC the hard way myself

I can't draw art because *excuses* *excuses* <- because I find excuses. Otherwise I could totally make art
Originally Posted by JSnuffMARS View Post
I'm making TC the hard way myself

I can't draw art because *excuses* *excuses* <- because I find excuses. Otherwise I could totally make art

But where do you find excuses? o.o is there like a shop where you can buy them? o.0
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Twilight|Fluttershy|Godlygirl|Applejackk|