Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

YAY! I got it! Looks super sex. much sex.

And I can change it if I wanted to with a small fee. Idk why I would though. 'tis super so fucking super mother fuck bitch sex machine
Originally Posted by Soap View Post
'tis super so fucking super mother fuck bitch sex machine

I guess thats your way of saying you love it :P I think its really cool, sounds expensive though.

Twilight, you were impeached :O Doesn't mean you cant vote on who the new co-leader should be though.
S A D B O Y S
Originally Posted by XTorigod View Post
join the clan you fatassssssss

That is the best quote to help Twi through the current predicament she is in. Take this information and use it to your advantage.
Last edited by Toolfree; Jan 9, 2014 at 04:25 AM.
my clan was deleted
Wait, who was that quote directed at? I can't even find the original post. xD
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Soap said like what up like he was just stopping by to say hi. Everyone knew what he was doing.
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...419594&page=17
Last edited by Toolfree; Jan 9, 2014 at 04:31 AM.
my clan was deleted
Name: Ellie, yes I do know who I am.
Belt: Black belt, yes, I know, I don't play ingame at all really unless it's with Risk.
Bans, infractions, or warnings: I have 7k posts. I have a total of 2... points against me I guess. One warning and one useless post.
Past clans and why you left them: Solar Empire, I left after the clan slowly went under. I was leader when the previous one sort of just dumped me in as a leader.
Anyone you know in this clan: Risk, I'm in love with him. As well as the others in the Zone General Chat group on Skype.
Why do you want us: Umm... well, to be quite honest... no offense to other clans or my previous one... I find that a lot of the clans these days are nothing short of questionable. This one seems quite solid and worth joining if not to join Risk, but to join some of the other friends I have including Soap (anal) and Bleach.
Why should we want you: To be honest about myself, there's no "reason" per say that would make me different from anyone else. So, to make a long story short, there's no reason you should want me besides maybe to bring some activity to the clan and maybe some laughs along the way.
Best and Worst mods: I don't have any best or worst mods really. I mean, ABD and aikido are the only two mods that I can play without making a complete fool out of myself.
One or two paragraphs about yourself: Ummm... I suppose most of you probably already read that thread about my life and I won't bother to re-link you to it because I can't even find it anymore. It's somewhere in Electric's "Mega Dump Thread".
Your usercard:
3 replays: Risk, everyone, you know I don't play ingame enough to have ANY replays worth showing you so I'll just take the risk (no pun intended) of not posting any even if it hurts my application.

I would greatly appreciate it if you accepted me. Thank you for your time.
Last edited by Foxy; Jan 9, 2014 at 05:34 AM.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
Name: Ellie, yes I do know who I am.
Belt: Black belt, yes, I know, I don't play ingame at all really unless it's with Risk.
Bans, infractions, or warnings: I have 7k posts. I have a total of 2... points against me I guess. One warning and one useless post.
Past clans and why you left them: Solar Empire, I left after the clan slowly went under. I was leader when the previous one sort of just dumped me in as a leader.
Anyone you know in this clan: Risk, I'm in love with him. As well as the others in the Zone General Chat group on Skype.
Why do you want us: Umm... well, to be quite honest... no offense to other clans or my previous one... I find that a lot of the clans these days are nothing short of questionable. This one seems quite solid and worth joining if not to join Risk, but to join some of the other friends I have including Soap (anal) and Bleach.
Why should we want you: To be honest about myself, there's no "reason" per say that would make me different from anyone else. So, to make a long story short, there's no reason you should want me besides maybe to bring some activity to the clan and maybe some laughs along the way.
Best and Worst mods: I don't have any best or worst mods really. I mean, ABD and aikido are the only two mods that I can play without making a complete fool out of myself.
One or two paragraphs about yourself: Ummm... I suppose most of you probably already read that thread about my life and I won't bother to re-link you to it because I can't even find it anymore. It's somewhere in Electric's "Mega Dump Thread".
Your usercard:
3 replays: Risk, everyone, you know I don't play ingame enough to have ANY replays worth showing you so I'll just take the risk (no pun intended) of not posting any even if it hurts my application.

You didn't put me down as a friend. I am hurt. But granted you do add a little something I can get over that. Or if Risk isn't a hard ass about it.
my clan was deleted