Toribash
Yay c: indeed ^-^ missed you <3
My Fan Club|†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| Click or Die|
Do What You Want Cuz A Pirate Is Free. You Are A Pirate!!
Uberis|FighterKHV|Firebolty|TheDog96|TheAnimal
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Ruadhan View Post
Thanks Kratos, I'd like to properly come back and play the game again but my computer can't use any new versions of tb anymore. I need a new computer but I won't be seeing one of them anytime soon.

Oh lol, i doubt why it cant work, you can still use the old versions anyway, people say that it's better ever i think it isn't.
Originally Posted by Axel View Post
we can *-* just look for alex burock c: its a picture of me and my girlfriend the same one I posted here in the show yourself thread ^-^
nahhh xpad im not rich c: I have a good offer c: only 170$.
why don't we see my clan,belt, posts etc? :C

So much money
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP
yea c: I am interested in full 512x since I already got the 512x texture pack but not the joints. but maybe 256x is enough idk. let's see c: first of all I bought another ssd for my pc
My Fan Club|†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| Click or Die|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yay inactive members are back. Long time no see. Although I knew where Axel was all this time. Oh and question for you. Did you meet her online or in real life?
From what I understood he lives in Germany and his gf lives in Canada and he came to visit her.

I don't know what to do with my life now. ESO beta test is over and all of the other games seem boring. What do?
I live in germany and she lives in canada c:
I took the picture on our first meeting after 3 years relationship ^-^
I visited her in canada and I'll live in canada next year in the summer c:
I met this perfect, beautiful young woman 3 years ago on omegle ^0^
we chatted a bit and soon we knew that we have to be together c:
and now I dedicate my whole life to her. yes... I adore her c:
Last edited by Axel; Feb 11, 2014 at 08:10 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I kinda have a relashionship like yours... but, she's not that far away from me lol
good luck mate