View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by maldiluna View Post
Wut? Why should we pander his time needs? He's working for us, we r paying him, it's not a favor we should wait for fyerr and superstar.

Ps: starrzz i don't want to get ur money like that, if i have time i'll put some money on my credit card and buy tcs to hector, if the boss doesn't have too much haste :P

yea maldi. I just want to push it as fast as it's reasonably practicable. He asks us what shaders do we want. I also suggested crazy, demented music track for our video - Korn: Twisted Transistor. ;) Check it out on youtube. Guys now I would love you to hurry the fuck up. You've played this game for so much time, you surely have some 5 good fucking replays, don't you? So stop being ridiculous about it, trying to find right replays for your post, like a woman looks through her clothes, wondering what to put on, while she has wardrobe full of clothes. Come on guys, have some balls. Make a replay or two right now, and get the rest from your replay folder. We're all waiting for you two(?). If you don't hurry up you might find yourself serving as an example to better hurry the fuck up next time you're asked, or you'll be handsomely left out. I'm not joking this time. Yo'
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
I listened to the song. I has a nice rythm, but i starts to get boring after 1:30 minute, it's a bit repetitive. But, since we posted 5 different kind of replays, can't we pick 5 refrains from different songs? For example, ur one would be perfect for the madman session, while it wouldn't fit the dance one.
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
count that as three, i still have no replays m8, my flow isnt working... guess i might have to be left out, suck at madmans and all my replays are slow-paced only... replays that i do now are no better than the ones in the replays thread... im not inspired, sorry ;l
Last edited by k6vamees; Nov 25, 2008 at 08:58 PM.
But why's the rum gone? :v
maldi, the point is for that video to start when the music actually kicks in. without the boring part. So like in: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ooR_7ttGdag. And the idea of changing songs is somehow appealing, though... I don't think it would be good idea for such a short video like toribash videos. Dunno. Check out this track anyways guys.
Last edited by Sahee; Nov 25, 2008 at 09:11 PM.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
3 replays, the best from the worst i could find somewhere, all a bit slow, but perhaps the "artist" might speed it up, im not sure if i could come up to something within the day, hope it'll do...
Attached Files
decapoo.rpl (36.0 KB, 9 views)
boring.rpl (82.7 KB, 9 views)
ripyohead.rpl (27.6 KB, 8 views)
But why's the rum gone? :v