Toribash
View Poll Results: All in?
YES
4 Votes / 50.00%
no
4 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

8OJ4N, As much as I would like to hold out hope, I think that the clan leaders wanted the clan to end on their terms, at least that's how it seems. It's fair enough, as you wouldn't lead it the way snake and william would, and were I in the same position, I would rather see my labor of love go the way I had made it, than continue and see it become something else. I'm not saying you would be a bad leader, 8OJ4N quite the contrary, but I don't think you would want to have to go to snake or william for help with every decision (as I suspect might be the only way to keep everyone happy, snake running the moderation with you as more or less his errand boy.) I think that if the leaders want to end it here, and have said it so clearly, it is their right to do so. And that right there is my 2 cents. If you feel I am wrong in any way, please tell me right here. I hope I haven't made an ass of myself
Last edited by rcarey; Feb 8, 2013 at 11:29 PM.
well we already talked it all over on irc and come to same conclusion with everyone including Bojan

btw rcarey you and powas will be leaders of teamwushu
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
Then, plan B. I'm making a new clan. Something more oriented toward hosting events, making games and art and forum lingering, but with the branch that is specialized in promoting wushu and all of it's mod forms, with help of the old Flow crew.
At least, that's my general idea.
I just need to convince Snake some more because he's very disappointed how some things played out.
Weird, you have so many members, I don't see why it has to die, well, not my business.

R.I.P fl0w, you were a great Wushu clan.
piratez
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
I won't let this happen. Sorry Snake, but I won't. I can't.

I remember the time when only two members of Hung kept that clan alive. Just two members, against all odds, without fear or doubt, they strived... Because that's all you need to keep something alive: will to do it.
I can't believe there is lack of will here.

Damn you for waking me up (again) from my slumber, but fuck it, since I'm here again I might as well do something.
Even if you're all stopped playing and caring there is still a way for Flow to be present and mean something. There are many possibilities. Trust me.

Send me invite please. Send it if there is at least one small piece of that 'old something' from the past days of Hung, and in return, I promise that I'll never again leave and forget... If the price is to forever be chained to Toribash, damn it, I'll pay it. I'll even play it.

In other news: Hello :3

I agree with bojan...we worked really hard to reach the top, built a lovely family of cool players and did lots of cool shit together. I'm sadened, but we had to do it anyway...i'm remembering the days back in HUNG, darn, we stayed together and united but some terrible shit had to happen, i thought my life in tb ended but there was still hope when we built fl0w, like a tiny flame in the darkness. We managed to pull through, and we were happy as hell and we continued to strive as we are. I'm gonna cry
<8OJ4N>Dark hax-a-lot
<8OJ4N>sounds like a knight

& Project [LiQuid]

All former [flow] members are part of this new clan by default, if they wish to stay as a family.
For those that want to join this clan I have patented a new way of application...

List of Gold Achievements

List of Silver Achievements

Last edited by 8OJ4N; Mar 15, 2013 at 11:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump