Toribash
View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

as soon as wild says he's ready, which can be any minute. I'll give you some time after that but it will be like a day or something max. as the process is better not to stop as it did in our previous clan-video-making attempts.

now saying that you're inactive doesn't mean I think you're an evil person, or that you want to show me/my clan some disrespect. It means just this: I can't see you around any more. I'd even could see you more active than now I see you if you at least go wild on our forum board.

Now. I didn't want to hurt you by saying all this. Just updating you on how do I feel about your attendance. You can do whatever you want with that knowledge. Carry on, or do smoething. The fact is, you know there's some small tension around your person ;p.
And when it comes to your reasons, I TOTALLY am with what choices you're making right now - choosing life over toribash. That's perfectly fine with me as a person. But I have certain role to play here, as a RA leader, which if I didn't stick to, clan would surely fall apart million times by now. I need to make sure many things are "clean" and "healthy" here.
And clan member straying way away from me is a bit of a concern in my "responsibilities" point of view. Got it? ;/
I won't have ANYTHING against you if you just continue making that GOOD choice of prefering your school and r-l over toribash, cause life IS more important than this game. Per-fuckin-iod!
Last edited by Sahee; Nov 25, 2008 at 09:21 AM.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Peace man. Btw, added a better madman including a kerbstomp ;)

Just wanted to clear that up, because I kinda felt as if I was being left out of clan things, but I understand your actions as a RA leader.
I should stop, turning this thread into a discussion.

Well a message to Wildfire : good luck with the video man ^^
Originally Posted by Sahee View Post
as soon as wild says he's ready, which can be any minute.

Wut? Why should we pander his time needs? He's working for us, we r paying him, it's not a favor we should wait for fyerr and superstar.

Ps: starrzz i don't want to get ur money like that, if i have time i'll put some money on my credit card and buy tcs to hector, if the boss doesn't have too much haste :P
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
Originally Posted by donkor View Post
*gives cake*
YAaaaaysss

awsome dude D, donkor, you cant just give me awai D:
[sheep] Bahh..
Juicey Orangey Goodness :DD
Yes I can =D
I already ate your friends!
Now its time for you to be eaten!
RelaxAll was life. Feels bad to be an oldie.