Toribash
I would call it Star Wars in Toribash (SWTB) not too original but i guess its ok, The word Awesomess doesnt fit too well in my opinion, maybe Star Wars Organization (SWO). Also we would need some art *cof* *cof* u do it *cof* *cof* I could do a mod related to star wars, tho it would take some time, probably a sparring one

Alright Maru great news, I hope I see you more often in the clan thread now ^^

Well gru feel free to ask me for some advice, I am not that good at parkour but I can handle myself.

Also guys we are being kinda inactive, is everything alright?
It does seem that we are kind of inactive and I just made up that name to sound stupid. But maybe the name From a Galaxy [FG] and the catch phrase is far far away. Then it talks about star rating wars. I you want I carmakers the thread after i do the art
Cnc?
Everything is fine with me thanks, trying to stay active, i have a cold right now, so i'm also trying to get alot of sleep
honestly I barely understood what you wanted to say there Ori, could you repeat that a bit clearer? Like that post doesnt make any sense to me.

Also guys which kind of clan vid would you like to have? you know there are diferent tipes, usually you can tell thanks to the shaders they use, darkish, bright, you know.

Ok alright Upp
:O new clan vid?

I think you could maybe try changing shaders through out the replay if you can, but if not I like Beg's Home 2, Idk why, but I just like it alot

New Topic Plz ppl

(PS: couldn't find the old topic, so umm, yea)
invite me to your clan ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
My bad onso, I'm sick and rushed. But maybe the org name could be from a galaxy and the catch phrase could be far far away. Basically Star Wars org. Sorry for short post in not feeling the best guys
Cnc?
Hey guys I hope I get accepted (already posted an app =) )

But even if im not yet a member ill just hang-out with this clan in the forums

Watch the attached replay =)
Attached Files
#Sc1 1iMatrx Decap.rpl (49.6 KB, 6 views)
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
Well I decided yo give you a trial Sc1ence01, we are in need of active members., nice decap btw poor Mat

idk a new topic, have you seen any of the movies which are nominated for the oscars? here only star wars was featured, the rest wil arrive this year. :,v
well do you like watching movies? which is yyour favourite one?

I guess I dont have a favourite one, there are a bunch of good films out there, all of them diferent so I couldnt choose only one
Last edited by Onsola; Jan 14, 2016 at 04:22 PM.
Originally Posted by Onsola View Post
Well I decided yo give you a trial Sc1ence01, we are in need of active members., nice decap btw poor Mat

What do you mean by poor mat onso. But anyways what kind of clan vid does everyone want. If know one comes to an agreement I'll make a third party poll to decide and when the music is picked I'll start. Make all the replays new except one replay that is your all time favorite. Ps. This took 10 mins to write cuz I'm very sick
Cnc?