Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

How much did you pay? I wanted one too but JellyNinja didn't tell me how. He just said his was free. -.-
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Originally Posted by Soap View Post
Well, today was the first day back, and I didn't sleep at all last night. Whippy.

Also, I'll soon have a GIF usertitle :O

My break was good, I always hate the first week back though ): It's always boring and very tiring. Sleep is also another thing, not used to waking up at 6:00! At least we get another Monday off soon, short weeks are always good.

Didn't know you could get GIF usertitles :O Maybe sometime ill get a normal user title.
S A D B O Y S
Yeah, I didn't either. I saw random people popping up with them, so I asked in support. Suck helped me out by telling me to PM ishi. He was really helpful.

I'm not sure if it would be okay for me to put "prices" out there, but you can PM him for yourself and find out. I will say this; it's slightly strange.
Ah okay, ill send him a PM. If he gives me prices i might buy tc with usd and get a fancy gif usertitle
So... My school is canceled again. We are on a level threat winter weather thingy and nobody is working and stuff in our town. So glad I got this computer. Have any of you guys ever had something like that happen? First time for me.
Not the show.
Here's my application for the clan. It goes as follows:

risk lemme in i be ur bitch for night and gib bj to make mr peepee happy
Anyway, I like how you guys have school canceled and all that. -_-
I have school everyday because it's ALWAYS hot where I come from. And there's never any weather. This place sucks.
Well good job guys. We won a close war against Tribe (13-11). And once again, Ice comes out with the final win like a baller.

And I'm not getting days off >.>
Oh hi there. Hey ysome, long time no speak.
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.