Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

:O

<----is looking forward to this video
<Alan> lol, rutz, it might be cool to smell your ass all the time you touch the mic

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/H4rl/PS/deathnote1-2.png
Working on it Sah, I've got a huge mofo amount of replays to go through. Damn thing probably amounts to 300mbs atm.
-I am Unsatisfied.... the blood of children is not enough, no... I need fresher.... I need... TEENAGE PROSTITUTES!
-RelaxAll, for the soul, heart, mind, and any drug addictions you may/may not be suffering from!
"Also please note that sometimes the staff gets a wee bit pissy.
If you encounter a moderator when they're in a pissy mood, and you get banned... All I can say is: BAD LUCK" -Veb
There? Small right? Feel happier? Yes you do! OH YES YOU DO!... pls?
this thread can be closed anytime now. Fix your bloody replays, make fuckign sure you name them right, and send tcs, whoever wants to participate. Like: NOW! Once I close the thread, there's no going back, so use your fucking time well nao!
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Ok fux, I need to pull these together fast. I'll edit them in this post soon.
EDIT: Got all but dance, and I REALLY need to go to bed right now. I have some dance replays in the dance comp hosted by crest I think, gah!
Attached Files
SFG DONE1.rpl (143.2 KB, 5 views)
SFG Sprinting Neck Snap.rpl (109.2 KB, 7 views)
SFG wushu split MMP.rpl (24.6 KB, 5 views)
SFG wushu punch decap.rpl (32.7 KB, 6 views)
SFG Dance4vid_.rpl (204.7 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by snowflakeG; Nov 27, 2008 at 08:34 PM.
[RelaxAll]

Jeremy - You can train a n00b, but he'll just be a trained n00b...
I Hope my replays are correct else i cant/ have time to chance them need to go school---->
Training makes you better, not perfect. -Shadow Conspiracy
Sahee: Why on earth do you think I'm inactive? I'm on at least 1 hour almost everyday, 5 days at least. I'm just never online when your online. TIME ZONE DIFFERENCES. Ffs.

Well, if I'm not gonna be in the vid, fine. Keep the 5k.

I have 15k to spare, anyone who can't pay, I'll pay for you. Krew and Maldi, if you guys need it.
Originally Posted by starrzz View Post
Sahee: Why on earth do you think I'm inactive?

Originally Posted by starrzz
I'm just never online when your online.

I guess you answered yourself. I never see you online. Ever.
Still you mean a little something to this clan and though you have few "flaws" in your replays - wushu3 is way not enough (imo), and the rest are too slow paced - take note that this is a movie!!!, short one, noone cares to wait for some time into the action in your replays till you finally do something interesting, - why would you take so much time for you to prepare something. Shit should be more fast-paced. But still if that's how you want to be seen in this video, then so be it. We'll see how wild does. It's strange that when it comes to this thread, you might have posted just after me, and now, you posted when I'm around, but I never get to play with you if there's nothing at stake but it's just normal casual day. Do you ever play online, mulitplayer anymoer? You might be in this video, I didn't say you can't, like I did with donk, but still I consider you inactive and you know why. You're never around me anymore, isn't that true?
If you're not to be in clan video I'd give you your tcs back for sure, dude. >.>
Last edited by Sahee; Nov 25, 2008 at 08:43 AM.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Sorry if I sounded pissed off. The thing about before was, I was a young student where study wasn't as important as nowadays. Before, I was able to wake up, do all my shizzles then jump on for a morning of tb, then head off to school whereas now, I sleep later than usual studying, meaning less sleep. So I wake up later than before, thus no time of tb in the morning. Unfortunately enough, morning for me is when 90% of the clan is active.

I really will try, but we'll have to see if we ever do meet ingame.

I'm on now, if you wanna talk.

About the movie, I'll provide some more decent replays. When are they all due?