Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Who Will Be Our New Co-Leader?
Vendoor
43 Votes / 21.83%
Master
44 Votes / 22.34%
Snook
110 Votes / 55.84%
Voters: 197. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Well, he's probally accepted right now, but my vote was gonna be No, i think Vendoor's play style is sometimes boring and annoying, in mostly of games i played agaisn't him, he keep doing the same fucking shit and sometimes not nice playing, thing that i dislike.
He got a lot of bans and he acted like a bitch more than 1 time, he's also a clan hopper, ask Toon if you don't believe-me. For his playing style and mostly his attitudes my vote will keep as No.
Are we allowed to change our yes to a no . I just totally did now my answer is a no. Mostly ,because of what Kratos said. Also Kratos is very hard to offend so you must haw been a real douche. No that I haven't seen you act that way before.
Okay so if secrecy is vendoor, why is he applying? I see vendoor is a selection in the poll up the top. So im assuming he is already a high member of this org.

Someone enlighten me on this occasion.
ES Member | [a] Adventure
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Let's wait for Patrick's opinion, My vote on Vendoor is Neutral
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
Krat, so what if i am clanhopper this is not clan.. And reason i keep doing same thing is because YOUR playstyle is boring and annoying

Dan i am permabanned, so cant really use vend account
Last edited by elchxyrlia; Feb 12, 2014 at 10:20 AM.
my finger has beautiful tan lines
Arguments dont solve anything.

Especially on threads.
If you want to argue about whose playstyle sucks, do it over pm. Because im pretty sure most of us dont care.
Kthanks.
ES Member | [a] Adventure
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^
Vendoor is in the org already so he should automatically be in it now...
anyways I need an ABD teacher real bad PM me if you can help.
I don't care about the game style, as long as you can get a win..

But the manners are important too, so >.>
<.<
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit