Ranking
Originally Posted by maro6162 View Post
Got 2 final exams tomorrow... Algebra and computer programming..

Computer joke: why do people with bad sight wear glasses?..
To C#.....(ba dum tss)

Is it your last day exams?
I have 1 joke too:
How many tickles would get an octopus laugh?
Ten Tickles
Killjoys, make some noise!
Off-Topic
Originally Posted by HayBale View Post
Is it your last day exams?
I have 1 joke too:
How many tickles would get an octopus laugh?
Ten Tickles

Nah my last day will be the next Thursday
And... If you tell that joke to an octopus... He wil surely hug you with all his eight tentacles....slowly crushing your bones to death xD
-----
Guys.. i think i wanna make an alt and belt it up with same belt and take my items and give it to that alt.. and that would be the new me... The problem is that its gonna take time.. but i wanna do this cuz i forgot this account's email address' password... The problem is.. the replays.. the number of posts.. and tc and stuff........ What do u think guys??

Edit: omg... OMG I remember it... Woot!
Last edited by maro6162; Jan 17, 2014 at 10:35 AM. Reason: Bump dat ass!!!
Former Leader Of Back[Flip]s. Wish to join the clan? Click: Here!
Originally Posted by maro6162 View Post
Nah my last day will be the next Thursday
And... If you tell that joke to an octopus... He wil surely hug you with all his eight tentacles....slowly crushing your bones to death xD
-----
Guys.. i think i wanna make an alt and belt it up with same belt and take my items and give it to that alt.. and that would be the new me... The problem is that its gonna take time.. but i wanna do this cuz i forgot this account's email address' password... The problem is.. the replays.. the number of posts.. and tc and stuff........ What do u think guys??

Edit: omg... OMG I remember it... Woot!

Bump dat ass at might! :3
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
Off-Topic
Umm.. Replays doesnt matter because you can change names in it if you have notepad. Posts.. Mh.. And you also can send tc from maro to maro² ;3 Just do it but say smth before doing it ;P
are signatures even a thing anymore..?
Question
Originally Posted by cheffchen View Post
Umm.. Replays doesnt matter because you can change names in it if you have notepad. Posts.. Mh.. And you also can send tc from maro to maro² ;3 Just do it but say smth before doing it ;P

What about my vid?! 3:<
Didnt I tell u something?!? I Can't do a vid with THAT.. Sorry for pointing that out but you only sent me 3 or 4 replays. 2 of them I couldnt use ._.
are signatures even a thing anymore..?
Off-Topic
Originally Posted by MrDevilMan View Post
Bump dat ass at might! :3

I see you noticed xD bump dat ass at might! Its not be bumped right! (LOL)
-----
Also guys.. there was an epic fail in my maths book... It said: bla bla bla is a (1th-2th-3th-4th) degree function.. i was like.. dafuq?? Bitch its called 1st 2nd and 3rd not firth seconth and thirth.. Fail.. Faaaail
Last edited by maro6162; Jan 17, 2014 at 05:17 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Yeah this week ima be inactI've till next thursday.. hope you all understand.. got a chain of finals and shit so yeah ill post when its thursday cuz I don't have credit on mobile.. so see y'all next thursfuckinday
Originally Posted by cheffchen View Post
Didnt I tell u something?!? I Can't do a vid with THAT.. Sorry for pointing that out but you only sent me 3 or 4 replays. 2 of them I couldnt use ._.

Oh the unfinished ones?