Toribash
View Poll Results: All in?
YES
4 Votes / 50.00%
no
4 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I know i'll still be seeing most of you guys ingame so it's pointless to say goodbye ;d True though, it is doleful to see this merry band scatter. You can still keep a skype group i.e. to keep in touch etc. And as snake mentioned, if anyone of you intend to stick around longer and need a place, you'd certainly be welcome. Regardless, i wish you best of luck in your future endeavors.
But why's the rum gone? :v
I knew it would come to this ;P had a great, i'll be it short, run with you guys. Lots of fun and stuff All the best for your endeavours and hope to still see some of you around.

Will be missed greatly, everyone was dope.

Peace.
Well, we had a good run. Guess I'll see some of you around then. After this dies completly I'm remaining clanless :|
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]
was epic while lasted

gonna miss fl0w!! =(

but I'll still come online on tb, from time to time etc... when life allows me =)
<3333
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It was great to kick ass in the name of Fl0w. But sadly, all good things must come to an end...*sobs* Fl0w's all i've known in Toribash lol. I shall remember us always.
i saw that coming a long tim e ago XD
well i cant say that i added up to the clans life as u imagined it. but i love u guys, and had a fun time!
surest thing is, no way i stop playing tb. just the frequenzy will maybe change a bit for its true what snake said: life goes on..... bla bla bla. XD
anyhow, i got some of u guys added to facefuk and probably skype and stuff, so i tink there are allot of ways to keep in touch and maybe stumble across one of u guys for a bit of sparetime in (imo) one of the greatest computer/videogame ever made.
for those who don´t are friends with me feel free to add me , at whatever social platform we share =)
............................................!
yeah i guess it was the right thing to do and the perfect ending to a perfect clan
although

...i would one last request from snakey to leave out with a boom haha..(maybe a short video) anyway it sucks that I couldn't do anything so sorry for that guys.

Would be important for me to keep in touch and i have most of ur guy's skype cya there when i'll get some internet
I love you guys.<3
Your messed up world enthrills me