Toribash
Since I don't do chemistry and those things I will move out of the thread so pretty much when there's a new topic I will post.
Cata, you see I'm so inactive? That's because I'm not getting interest at all on Toribash, but If I forget it in 2 or 3 months well I come back because I forget it and my mind is fucking weird.
Full moderator.. NICE.

Since Lust forgot some things on the thread I did some changes, here's the changes I did:

*Add Full and In-Game mods
*Add TFR's logo
*Organize and update Member list
*Added information about every rank

He forgets things because he's "Lust" in his mind
Get it?
Also, we should update clan video every 3 or 4 months because Xioi left and Raywill did changes on his textures.

ALSO I'M NOTICING YOU GUYS THIS:

From now I will post every 5 pages or 4, because I have nothing to do with my life and I play LoL so pretty much In my post this information will be for sure:

*Clan Thread updates
*Clan Thread changes
*Most Recent Topic answer.

PLEASE READ THIS WHOLE POST, IT HAS GOOD INFORMATION
Last edited by Corredor; Jan 12, 2016 at 08:28 PM.
Running away...
Ok, well at least you will be inforums active cata, I dont know why everyone thinks I updated the thread, eki did so.

Ori dont you have a break in school? or is a recess something diferent? I get 2 breaks in school, a 15 mins one and a 10 mins one.

Alright seba nice. About the clan vid, we migh update it when we become official, if everything goes as planned we will apply soon, I see we have around 6 active members tho, we need a minimun of 9
All I get is lunch in school onso. No breaks Dx. It gets annoying but at least I don't do the work in computer apps. I'm gonna sneak the on there cuz we do nothing in there basically.
Also, I'm gonna make a new clan vid after my most recent vid is finished just check it out on art thread.
Cnc?
Well we should start working on replays then to have something worth recording whenever you will record it. I am working on a couple of replays myself, a parkour and some madmans, might try tricking as well, something I cant just get.

I would love to do a badass spar, tho I need a sparring partner, Ill see if I can meet any ongame now, I will upload the replay if I get to spar :v

Which kind of replays guys do you think look better in vids? competitive, spars, trickings, madmans or parkours? I think that the all of them as long as thwe replays are good, tho competitive tends to be the less `fancy´
yeah ima use all and start it off with a parkour to set the mood. Then give off a couple of madmans to go into a trick. Just an idea. But i am going to set a good pace and feel for the vid so try to find a good song. I recommend proximity but not ncs on youtube.
Cnc?
At the end Ori and I ended up sparring, it was good but short,I got to do some nice spins, I am still practising them I gotta make them better. If you have any tips to make good spins tell me guys

-----

off topic:
I was thinking, there are no star wars related orgs, should I start one? it would be fun to get toghether all the star wars fans from toribash, idk I might do it or join one if someone else makes it, what do you think?
Attached Files
spar with ori.rpl (431.3 KB, 1 views)
Last edited by Onsola; Jan 13, 2016 at 04:05 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Its late so my post is short and sweet. We should make a star wars org and make star wars light saber replays a crap like that just for the heck of it. It will be named International toribash Star Wars Organization Of Awesomeness [ITSWOOA]. Its Wooa
Cnc?
Our internet in our country is stable now, I could be active again, the wire has been fixed under the sea but the internet is still not that stable, I could disconnect any time.
Hey, wb maruto, nice to have you back.

I am now doing a lot of replays so I will have big choice of them when uploading for vids
I have to learn how 2 parkour, cause I will finally do something which is not madman or ukebash.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"1 tf = win" Onsola 2k16