Endurance Onslaught 6.0
as i said, if i want to make it a separate thread, bc putting it into the clanthread would be like putting the techniques in the the knowledge base on the 3rd page... unorganized and ugly :/
-----
i wouldn't be using this for people to see it, but for the thread to exist and not be closed
Last edited by Thronior; Jun 29, 2016 at 06:27 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
7. These rules also apply to events hosted by clans (whether in their board or elsewhere). (Events in clans hosted purely for clan members and which involve no outside users are exempt).

You could post that in the even board lol, it's perfectly fine
You opened the SpaghettiO's, now you gotta sniff them.
Don't post it here lmao. Add it to the OP of your clan thread.
Last edited by Rouxster; Jun 29, 2016 at 08:59 PM.
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
Hello everyone, it's been sometime since I've seen this place so lively. How's everything been? Though I don't play as much as before, I still play Aikido from time to time, while I wait for other things. I'm glad to see TA not dead and running smoothly, as far as I see.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
haha ur no longer event squad, lame!!
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Originally Posted by Thronior View Post
If i add it to the op of my clanthread it will be so unorganized and messy >~> im kinda a perfectionist when it comes to order ^^"

Bruh, just make a section on the OP for events, and past it there. You can also make a post for it a put a link to the single post on the OP.
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
Originally Posted by RedPanda View Post
haha ur no longer event squad, lame!!

U W0T? FIGHT ME 1v1 RUST INTERVENTION ONLY

but yeah that happened we don't talk about that dark era
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
haha what a loser!
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18