Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

*slow clap* That has got to be a new record for getting the most swear words in before getting banned
Last edited by Natejas; Jan 6, 2014 at 08:43 AM. Reason: elaborated4soap
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~ raku ~ Team Girl Scouts ~ Clan League 2013 Champion ~ Duelist ~
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli
Well, he might have said it really quickly. Or all in one line.

Either way, 'tis not good. I'ma have to talk to Risk about it.

hey nate bb we jus aply 4 ofishul so u ned maek post bit longur n moar meeningful or i cut u k
Originally Posted by Soap View Post
So cjustin got banned for saying the N word 6 times in a Gmtourney...

And ye, 6969 posts r da shite.

I'm almost to 5k :O

Thats not good, dont know why he would say N 6 times in a GM tourney though :/

Anyways, I hope we can become official!

Oh, and Risk, DJ said one thing in our Skype chat recently, nothing about the banners though. Just letting you know he is still on the face of the Earth.
S A D B O Y S
Alright guys, so first of all, cjustin has been kicked from the clan. Looking at the conversation here it looks like you guys already know why. That shit's just not cool, and I don't think anyone here wants that to be the image we convey.

On a lighter note, I've just sent in our application for official, so good luck to all of us! We're still missing a few of the banners but DJ's gone AWOL and I have no idea when he'll finish them. I am looking for someone who's not completely photoshop-impaired to crop the empty space off the Allies and Donations banners though, so if you're looking to make a quick 10k, PM me with those. First one wins, so be fast!

Edit: One more thing! As you all have probably noticed, one of our co-leaders TempIar has been painfully inactive as of late. I'd like to elect a new co-leader to take his place. Our nominations so far are, in no particular order, Toolfree, BleachMe, and IceWariorZ. I'd like you all to PM me with your vote and whether or not you'd like to keep your vote anonymous. You can also feel free to nominate and place your vote for anyone else, but you may not vote for/nominate yourself. I'll post the results here in two days!
Last edited by Risk; Jan 6, 2014 at 08:33 AM.
\o/
Originally Posted by Risk View Post
Alright guys, so first of all, cjustin has been kicked from the clan. Looking at the conversation here it looks like you guys already know why. That shit's just not cool, and I don't think anyone here wants that to be the image we convey.

On a lighter note, I've just sent in our application for official, so good luck to all of us! We're still missing a few of the banners but DJ's gone AWOL and I have no idea when he'll finish them. I am looking for someone who's not completely photoshop-impaired to crop the empty space off the Allies and Donations banners though, so if you're looking to make a quick 10k, PM me with those. First one wins, so be fast!

Edit: One more thing! As you all have probably noticed, one of our co-leaders TempIar has been painfully inactive as of late. I'd like to elect a new co-leader to take his place. Our nominations so far are, in no particular order, Toolfree, BleachMe, and IceWariorZ. I'd like you all to PM me with your vote and whether or not you'd like to keep your vote anonymous. You can also feel free to nominate and place your vote for anyone else, but you may not vote for/nominate yourself. I'll post the results here in two days!

I hate be the one to say this, but you pretty much just listed all the active members who aren't leaders. I say it should be your pick. Or our votes shouldn't count. Yeah, I like that second part better.
Last edited by Toolfree; Jan 6, 2014 at 10:25 AM.
my clan was deleted

Gonna be opening a shop soon. Anyone wanna pitch in?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm your top tier waifu.
Visit my panda thread!
I'm also Event Squad! Slide into my DMs for questions!
Pssst! Aeon is just boomer Adventure. Pass it on.
What do you mean by anyone wanna pitch in Nitrate? But anyways, you guys know this but I usually suck at forum activity. Mainly because my mind works in hops and skips rather than long draws and skype is perfect from that but still I will work on it.

As for winter break, Clay, mine is extended. We got hit with a snowstorm and like a foot or more of snow that froze into ice (Wet snow ) so I may have tommorow off too. Sadly that means I can't get the last half of my PS Vita charger that I left in my locker over break (go me) until then. Luckily I have doctor who and my insane drawings I do from time to time to entertain me.

One more thing, as I have never really been active on the forum, what goes? What can I say? Is that stuff above (paragraph two) okay? If so then I can probably kick up some sand and get posts rolling, if not then I need a new strategy.
Not the show.
Bleach, that's fine. Just make sure the post has some sort of point to it; it just needs substance.

Also, that 10k for the banner fixing has been claimed by NitrateDash. Thanks Nitrate!
Last edited by Risk; Jan 6, 2014 at 10:07 PM.
\o/
Well you see I typed, the the song from my N the verse. XD

It was tempting then I was like, uhhhh uhhh uhhh, OOPS PRESSED ENTER BY ACCIDENT.

So oh well, my main is banned till January the 19.

You usually n i g g a means buddy tho.