Toribash
Originally Posted by Bagel View Post
Toribash is definitely at an all-time low player base from my experience

Yeah, its mostly the diehard players that continue to play. Most people dont want to take the time to learn the game.
The Official [Evil] Hitman
CashGod | ♫ Joven Dios ♫
Originally Posted by rcrichman View Post
Nope, but u seem cool, and u was posted so i wanted to say hoi C:

Oh ok cool, i was pretty sure i've seen you ingame already that's why i asked :3

Hoiiii C:

And yeah toribash i dying, i hope this will change once exam time and stuff us over
I sure hope so.
I have to agree with bagel: in all my time in toribash I haven't seen anything like this. There are times where only 30 or less players are online.

That's pretty scary imo because toribash has been a part of my life for so long now and I don't wanna lose that.
evil Führer of Evil
The problem is, what can we do about that? The only ways out that i see are
1. Finding someone who could dev new updates and bringing them through to hampa so that the game can evolve even further

2. Starting a HUGE marketing campaign... But how?
Originally Posted by Thronior View Post
The problem is, what can we do about that? The only ways out that i see are
1. Finding someone who could dev new updates and bringing them through to hampa so that the game can evolve even further

2. Starting a HUGE marketing campaign... But how?

1) they dont have much budget. this is the reason they dont pay for DDos protection.
2) tb has been like this for years. there were only some new items added. but other than that this game is literally still the same as it was years ago. they never tried to actually develop it. they take years to update it and even after that its nothing new. back then people believed 4.0 will be something amazing but no, then they started talking about 5.0 but it too turned out to be a disappointment. their strategy has always been to reap the low and slow benefits. i am sure they will stick to this as long as people still play this game.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• [OLDA] • Striking Reborn • [RMO] •
• I Am Flame Fairy & Do Misc Art. Pm Me For Requests! •
Yeah i know, that's why i think finding someone from the community, or a few people together who can do it as a "fan project" and then bringing it through to hampa would be the only way to make an important update
Originally Posted by Thronior View Post
Yeah i know, that's why i think finding someone from the community, or a few people together who can do it as a "fan project" and then bringing it through to hampa would be the only way to make an important update

but i dont think hampa will trust just anyone with his api and sensitive game code.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• [OLDA] • Striking Reborn • [RMO] •
• I Am Flame Fairy & Do Misc Art. Pm Me For Requests! •
Yeah but if we test it and get the right people to talk to hampa, he'll test it too and then maybe we can make this game advance :3

But the hardest part is finding someone to actually do that x.x