Toribash
@Lolman:
yep, i've been doing somethings, it includes, play something with my friends, chill with my GF, play games with my gf and some friends, play NFS world, play soccer and join the forums.
you play this game too?
did you say play soccer? ;o. man, i cna't wait for my high school soccer season to start even though i didn't get to play at all last season. ;c
Team Sad
Wow, the forums has been really slow today!
Star Wars Nerd - Fallout Hoe - Science Kid

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
Kersh, eh, it's normal to me, to be since i got no problems today, it's working better..

I have problems no matter what ;-;

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hello, many of you maybe don't know me, others maybe don't remember me, I'm Chus, an old member who opted to go back to where it belongs.
I left other things to be more active in toribash, but don't worry they aren't important. Well I hope to have a good time with you like old times.
OlllllllO
Hi there chus, cant wait to meet you ingame.
Welcome back into Metal!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
its good to see you here chus. thats a deep story man.
[M]etal RIP - (R)ust - (Ph) Phase
BTW if my background is illegal, please message me staff member. don't do warning
Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
@Lolman:
yep, i've been doing somethings, it includes, play something with my friends, chill with my GF, play games with my gf and some friends, play NFS world, play soccer and join the forums.
you play this game too?

Yeap, I have 60 lvl. :3 Tell me your nick, I'll add you. C:
Edit: Ok, I just saw your post in Gaming Chat.

Originally Posted by Chus View Post
Hello, many of you maybe don't know me, others maybe don't remember me, I'm Chus, an old member who opted to go back to where it belongs.
I left other things to be more active in toribash, but don't worry they aren't important. Well I hope to have a good time with you like old times.

Welcome man. Also, you... it's you right? You were in PsY? : D
Last edited by lolman101; Jan 28, 2014 at 12:23 PM.
PolishPlayer | Fan Club