Ranking
Way to go my boy! I was lifting heavy weights before i was unable to move my hand for an entire week, still can't, hurts a lot xD
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Originally Posted by Lionet View Post
I went play soccer today and now I'm injured :^(

actually I went 3 days ago too and got injured, today I went again and got worse

worth

Damn, that sounds like me xD
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos

actually I went 3 days ago too and got injured, today I went again and got worse

worth

Atleast you didn't got a permanent injury playing soccer, just like me. Hope you get better soon.
Originally Posted by Arakata View Post
Atleast you didn't got a permanent injury playing soccer, just like me. Hope you get better soon.

actually I did. I used to play a lot and I was really good at it. But I had an injury to my shoulder and if I make too much physical exertion, it begins to hurt a lot.

that was 6 years ago, I still remember the face of that swine that sprained my arm

he was like, 4 years newer than me
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

actually I did. I used to play a lot and I was really good at it. But I had an injury to my shoulder and if I make too much physical exertion, it begins to hurt a lot.

that was 6 years ago, I still remember the face of that swine that sprained my arm

he was like, 4 years newer than me

Oh man, feels bad. I had an injury to my knee. It is just like your shoulder.. it hurts a lot.
Originally Posted by Arakata View Post
Oh man, feels bad

not really, due to that I became sedentary and started playing online games a lot :^)

if that hadn't happened I wouldn't be here

Originally Posted by Fr0styCube View Post
Why are we just talking about injuries now?

sheesh Frosty

Nuice pic btw
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

worth

When i was around 10, i went to play with my bike with my father.
I tried to show off how i was super skilled mlg 420(i didn't have skills. i was REALLY retarded at the time(not that i am not anymore)). Ended up with my entire arm bleeding.

I learn this day to never show off.

Get better, dude.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Sports are bad, you just get injured, okno

Originally Posted by Fr0styCube View Post
Why are we just talking about injuries now?

Cause it's interesting and morbid

pst: I also dislocated my arm twice playing handball, and broke a finger playing that very same sport, but never got any serious injuries from boxing nor mixed martial arts *shrug*