Toribash
Originally Posted by RedPanda View Post
dang u hit me with one of those 2009 asdf gaffs and goofs.
shit homie, guess im the only mouse

im so glad someone got that!

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
No it is

31 21 lg gg pw pvm 76 063.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
Originally Posted by Zwift View Post
someone get me ufc 2 kgo

why? its absolute trash mate
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Originally Posted by Thronior View Post
you forgot the 1080

alaraghvb 1080...

Annnyyywaaayy, I am going to work on tier 2 when I get back from montana.

But atm I will be a little scarce.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
yo aquita and snake, can i borrow this board for a clanevent? ^^" we're not official and i'm not allowed to post it into the eventboard. Puttung it into the clandiscussin would be like using this rn at the official event post...

so yeah...
this is what i'm trying to host

Event

i would give 10% of the pool to TA if you were so nice and let me i need a place where it won't be closed and where it can have a thread for itself

Thx
if its just for the reckless clan wouldnt it be better to put it in your clan chat thread? im assuming everyone is active and at least checks your clan thread
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18