6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

mah entry
here are my fun sessions XD
Attached Files
skullodecap.rpl (185.3 KB, 10 views)
skullo mp ownage.rpl (65.5 KB, 6 views)
skullo sp stylish.rpl (79.6 KB, 7 views)
skullodance.rpl (158.2 KB, 5 views)
skullomadman.rpl (102.5 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by skulloman; Nov 24, 2008 at 04:07 PM.
ok guys now it's last day to post here or make sure - ALL WHO POSTED ALREADY. That you have:

5 reaplays:

-a decap replay;
-mp ownage replay;
-sp stylish replay;
-dance replay;
-madman replay;

Tomorrow at night I'll check each person's one and I'd be happy if I didn't have to throw anybody out the movie (well I'm just threatening, but who knows how you listen ;p).

When it comes to my replays:
dance -> wild, you can basically /option uke and blood out and I guess you will have a nice dance for short player's presentation.

Please make sure that this time you have all people's textures downloaded.
I'm ok with "fast pace", and I'll think about a music for it, as long as you don't have one in mind (tell me before you make it!) then I'll tell you tomorrow night.
Cell shading is ok with me, if you guys don't like it - post here and we'll think.

Donkor I checked your replays, you're definitely not in the movie. Replays... suck -> too repetitive.

Also guys: a hint on movies -> people like fast action and lots of dms. or fast movement, make sure you don't have too much "dull" moments.

That's basically it.
Attached Files
dance.rpl (60.5 KB, 10 views)
madmanish.rpl (124.0 KB, 11 views)
ownage in mp.rpl (30.1 KB, 12 views)
sp stylish replayzor.rpl (144.7 KB, 8 views)
decap.rpl (41.5 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by Sahee; Nov 26, 2008 at 02:43 PM.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
I haven't got a decent madman ;/
I'll try and make one by the end of today

[edit] I just realized I suck at mandmans Can I go without one?
[edit 2] Nvm I made one. I'm not too happy with it, so i'll try and make a new one if I can with less grab ;p
Last edited by scheczudio; Nov 26, 2008 at 10:25 PM.
[A L P H A]
jaffa, 5 is 5. No more no less. I deleted your second post, but don't do it again, pls.
If your post isn't fixed till tomorrow's night you're out. I've enough problems as it was without trying to get grown people understand that 5 is 5. So pls be part of solution not part of the problem. Or I'll problem yo' ass. Now do as asked, please, and let the ball roll. Don't stop it. Same applies to everybody else, though others can count to five (or at least somebody seem to have helped them).
Now guys, it would be very helpful, if instead all those fancy names you gave to your replays you could clearly name your replays as asked:

dance, sp stylish, mp ownage, madman and decap

so there is no mistaking about the content of given replay.
It will help you review if you really did what small part you had to do to participate in clan's video. It would benefit wildfire as well - shit will be more organized -> put yourself in his shoes when everything is messy.
Now move a finger to make shiz clearer. It won't hurt you... too long.

Anything else? ah yea, make sure there 5 themes in 5 different (bleep)ing replays:
dance, sp stylish, mp ownage, madman and decap.

Many people kept whining about making a clan video over and over again. Now you have it, so help with it as best as you can - or at least mind doing your own part well. >;|
Last edited by Sahee; Nov 24, 2008 at 05:24 AM.
Ok, mine are fixed. I know my madman is a bit slow, but hopefully the effects would make it look stylish xD

I also made a run -> decap, which I think is stylish. If that doesn't cut it, tell me and I'll try make something else.
[A L P H A]
run with decap could work not only as /stylish sp replay (cause of run)/ but also as /decap (cause of well.. decap;p). So no worries, you can fill in either one of those two replays spots.