Toribash
Question
Originally Posted by maro6162 View Post
Darker while sleeping: oh shit i have kicked those people.. shouldnt have listened to that evil member maro.. shiiiit...
-----
Good night all.. gonna sleep.. bai

They didn't kick me right?
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
Question
Originally Posted by MrDevilMan View Post
They didn't kick me right?

lol no :P
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
Question
Don't you think that imzcrazy's forum activity has turned low? His ingame activity is excellent, but not his forum activity...
News
Sorry guys for that Titel..

I just wanna tell u guys that I will be inactive fore some weeks cuz Iam so fucking busy with work..planning to pArticipate in a fashion week ;-) things are coming big in real live.. Haha
So I hope u understand but I have to planing a lot at the moment calls/discussions/presentations/and stuff

I go now abroad for one week then Iam at home for one week and then going abroad again for two weeks-.-
We'll work

So don't be worry I'll finish the banner during the flight to shanghai.. Well I hope Iam able too do if than not sure about it yet..
So guys u know I love the clan and angling around with u and have some crazy fights but at the moment Iam really sorry for being inactive as hell
But as I said, some important things happend and I have to take care..

So see u guys soon!

And btw

I will be online as often as possible!!

So go for it guys.. U make this clan awesome!!

<3
...call me "mobin"...[flip]
disc
Originally Posted by mobinladen View Post

I just wanna tell u guys that I will be inactive fore some weeks cuz Iam so fucking busy with work..planning to pArticipate in a fashion week ;-) things are coming big in real live.. Haha
So I hope u understand but I have to planing a lot at the moment calls/discussions/presentations/and stuff

I go now abroad for one week then Iam at home for one week and then going abroad again for two weeks-.-
We'll work

So don't be worry I'll finish the banner during the flight to shanghai.. Well I hope Iam able too do if than not sure about it yet..
So guys u know I love the clan and angling around with u and have some crazy fights but at the moment Iam really sorry for being inactive as hell

So see u guys soon!

And btw

<3

Everything just gets bigger and bigger in life... Also, I agree we should add News to the posts' names (correct me if I'm wrong) they fill people with excite as hearing the news with their might. Whoa that rhymes O.o also, check out this new rhyme I made up.

The red stands for the rhyming words, got it? Good.

You can't stop me, because I just won this VICTORY!
disc: news
Originally Posted by MrDevilMan View Post
Everything just gets bigger and bigger in life... Also, I agree we should add News to the posts' names (correct me if I'm wrong) they fill people with excite as hearing the news with their might. Whoa that rhymes O.o also, check out this new rhyme I made up.

The red stands for the rhyming words, got it? Good.

You can't stop me, because I just won this VICTORY!

Actually.. something can be added to disc.. example: disc: news, disc: war.. like that.. but other things like.. pics replays and stuff has its own title :3
Former Leader Of Back[Flip]s. Wish to join the clan? Click: Here!
ell Mobin dats doesnt matter oh a "fashion wekk"
also ill answer some think posted on the forum but now im kinda busy. oh and editing the clan's first page too (sry for bad spell)
just a fancy signature

We'll work

So see u guys soon!

And btw

<3

Well mobin congratzz for your great success! and I don't think that it's any hurry with that banner so just take it calm and chill, do what you have to do/want to do, No need to do stuff if you don't wan't to just chill and take it slow, irl is more important than In-game. Or am I wrong? <3
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
Disc

We'll work

So see u guys soon!

And btw

<3

Cya in a week mobin! damn, shanghai? that's sick! i wanna go there too...
Killjoys, make some noise!