Toribash
hey so far so good here is what ive got so far.

i dont know how to do some stuff but it's not bad
Attached Images
team pic.jpg (56.1 KB, 8 views)
Alright Yoshi, take your time, but next time please tell me if you are going to be inactive.

Dog If I wwere u I would take the screenshot with high-maximun graphs so it looks better
yeah this is still just a rough draft. I still have alot of editing and i'm waiting for bquad to add more members poses. But bquad is waiting on members to pm him saying where they want to be in what pose.
Originally Posted by Lust View Post
Let me show to you, the list of top shitposters!

http://forum.toribash.com/misc.php?d...osted&t=502341
what do you mean by Clan mod? But sure.

Now I see that there is a huge jump of posts between 0riginal and I. He's been here for so much time.. but still, he has like 180 posts. It's really disappointing actually, how I've been here for so much less time than him but manage to get 300 posts more than him.
also lololollolollooloollol
I expected my name way up there
But yeah, it's at #6.
I will take you over Superseba... soon...

Originally Posted by Onsola View Post
Seba is now a full moderator, ingame/inforums
Mat is an inforums moderator, this means he cant start wars yet
cata is an inforums moderator as well
Bquad is now a regular active member
Minedogz will be kicked for 2 weeks of inactivity without giving a reason

MMATori, uppkicker and boogie22 will be given their last warning to get active if they dont answer in the following 3 days they will be kicked

Should we keep aabb? or move him to first generation? maybe making a second generation ranks and put him and aka there.
Bumble will be warned to get more active now that his ban has reached its end.
We will wait till march when Cat4hbk gets his internet back working.
Iam3pic wil be warned and kicked in 3 days if he doesnt get active.
We will wait for Maruto since he said he was having internet issues.

Thats pretty much it for now,

About the shader, any angel, zane, warm day, tokugawa first, sunrise/set, starts conllide, spirit plane or dream orizont look good with the mod. Solar stargenr looks amazing on it and so does raini days, rain coming and pirate sunset 1 and 2, and moonlight ofc and lost in foggy woods

Actually, making me a moderator with war permissions is a good idea. Here's why.
iam3pic and I are usually on at around the same time. It would be beneficial to give me war permissions so iam3pic can war with some clans (not really good ones, but weak - average clans) and he's freakishly good at ABD, so we have an advantage. Our rank will be better.
Also, I won't go solo warring Nitro or WAPOW for the lols.
but i might
Nah I'm just kidding, I'm not a fool, you can trust me.
Another thing. We had a war with Mono yesterday (big hassle, don't ask) and I had to get a GM to fix it up. We did win 9-5, but the idiots at Mono set the time limit to 6 days.. so I got Faint to cancel it. But our rank still got better, we're rank 41 now.

Also, Heaven Finally is the best shader. Use it and you will receive chronos grip, courtesy of yours truly.

Originally Posted by SrBognanno View Post
Nice work with the new look of the clan.

New topic? Your old clans? When SrBognanno will be turned up in ranks??

My old clans were [MM], (Guerreros_Mecanicos) (Dead clan), (Stealing) (Dead clan), and (Pacific). Any more.

My old clans were
(MAU)
Yeah but seriously, this is the only clan I've ever been in.
Not to mention I'm the only moderator who got his rank by not being an ass kisser

Originally Posted by BquadZ7550 View Post
TUTORIAL TIME!
-snip-

Or you could just say /opt uke 0

Originally Posted by Onsola View Post
Alright Yoshi, take your time, but next time please tell me if you are going to be inactive.

Dog If I wwere u I would take the screenshot with high-maximun graphs so it looks better

He guys, invade here,

Matrx was rude these days and he always insults (destiny) in our steam chat. So yeah just saying, but im cool with this clan.

Anyway I just wanna share something =)

oops wrong pic XD

Someone is missing an arm...

Last edited by Sc1ence01; Jan 11, 2016 at 10:44 AM.
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
Originally Posted by Sc1ence01 View Post
He guys, invade here,

Matrx was rude these days and he always insults (destiny) in our steam chat. So yeah just saying, but im cool with this clan.

Anyway I just wanna share something =)

oops wrong pic XD

Someone is missing an arm...

Stop men. I report you. Cmon! Everyone report this guy!

Why you do that? Stop invade our thread. If you have some problem with Mat, fix the problem with him, not invading our thread. Stop please.
Lol invades are welcome, dont be like that bog. We accept invades and we are glad to have guesses from other clans posting here.

Yeah mat can be rude sometimes, he is like that with almost everyone, dont take it personal.

Mat the mods didnt get their ranks by kissing asses, they did by kissing other things jk lol. They won their ranks showing that they are enthusiastic and useful in the clan.

I think I will let u have the rank of full mod for a week, if you prove that you aare worrthy at warring you can keep it. Also that tutorial is about how to remove uke, which is useful if you want to make a tricking/parkour replay since uke affects the camera
Ok guys, it's been a rough life recently for me and I always say I'm going to be active again. But, now, I will post at least twice a day in this page and more maybe in forum. I have a new schedule and I have plenty of time for very high quality posts. So I'll get back into it. Thanks for not doubting me. Except for imatrix
Cnc?
Originally Posted by uppkicker View Post
Ah, the slow path to officiallity. tough one.

Sorry, this reply counts as a useless post. I don't cuss sorry. But anyways. I'm giving you a warning hen next time it's an infraction.

Also I'm going to make something special for new people so wait and see the glory of the idea people
Cnc?