Toribash
Granby: Count is from Germany
Lol. Classes: Suspended: Again: Tomorrow

Some secret of mine

Bet you didn't know, this is a signature
I know count but I'm having seriously problems with that upload :| It past 7 hours and my pc had a shutdown, but the video wasn't ready so It stopped the upload

I checked at the 6th hour aprox, and it was only on 35% or 50%

Now I'm seeing if I cann try to continue the upload or do it by 0, but the problem is that it says "starting to upload the video" and..... It passsed like 10 minutes and nothing more happens

EDit: LOL Sorry after 1 second I said that ^ ^ it fixed lol, it says 55% , on 8 hours 55%? THE VIDEO IS 26 seconds length!
hey guys , didnt know where to post this and i didnt want to make a thread so i just wanted to tell you that im back , yeah i started to play toribash again, so i had one question, am i still in the clan or not? and im really sorry for not posting here for like half year, its nice to see old friends here but also sad to see armin leaving the clan.
If you Love me , PM me.
I used AVI and it was 1.25 gbs LOL!

Now Used f4v And uploaded in like 10 minutes lol

Just to cause a little portion of eyegasms..... (lol Jk)

CONTAIN YOUR PANTS!

I highly reccomend you to watch it On youtube, to watch the 720p on a bigger player (in the embed looks like shit and small)
http://youtu.be/5F2A81BU4jo
Last edited by LatinBlade; Aug 6, 2012 at 10:25 PM.
@Locker: Obviously yes, since I decided to give every old member the possibility to come back. Meaning I've put all of you in one rank and would've kicked everyone of you out if you didnt come back from time to time. But I'm kinda glad you're back ;)

@Latin: That's kinda awesome dude. Even though those were alot of effects in a very short time But I rly loved that earth/heaven ground thing

@Granby: is that so? In that case: Moin, wie gehts. Lebst du in Deutschland oder hast du deutsche Wurzeln?
It's freezing cold out here. How about you guys. I can never imagine how cold it gets when you guys have snow.
-----------------
Heh, I just checked out the clans button on the top and found out that I'm in Duke (Fyeah!)
Last edited by raddemon9; Aug 7, 2012 at 04:47 AM.

Some secret of mine

Thanks for the CnC count, I really appreciate that you like it !

Lol deadmau and aikidou have more time than me on the clan and I have a better ranking!
I'm .... I'm.... NOBILE

This is a moment for a ...

FUCK YEAH!

-like the song ^_^ I didn't put a link because It's a little long for a post >.>
Last edited by LatinBlade; Aug 7, 2012 at 05:52 AM.
Well, Aiki does not have a high activity unlike you do.
Anyways, anyone wanna check out my new siggy?
----------------------------
Anyone play Critikal Strike Portable on Android? It's like Counter Strike for tablets.
----------------------------
Activity has slowed down. This post was five hours ago.
Last edited by raddemon9; Aug 7, 2012 at 01:13 PM.

Some secret of mine