Toribash

fixederrorapp

As is expected of me at this point, your grammar and spelling very much annoyed me while I was reading. The layout was sloppy, I did not see too awful much work put into this application (especially since the Toribash forums has a built in spell check!) Titles to the sections should be larger not smaller, emotes should NEVER be in an appication.

My vote is no.
Originally Posted by fixederror View Post
Hey origin !

little bit about me!:

well my name is fixed error and i currently live in the uk, my actuall name is alex or ali , i am quite a nice guy to play with, im respectfull to other people and such, i enjoy to also do animations (<useless but hey) i usually play toribash when i can, however i try to play daily if possible.

how good are you?:

well i believe myself to be skilled, im learning to spar currently, i mostly work well in wushu and akido type mods aswel, i can supplex pretty well in difficult situations and have some pretty cool openers! ,

"purple monkeys run wild in the red forest

why do you want to join?:

i believe i can offer a wide range of skills and joy to the clan, i can teach other members moves and genearly have a good laugh :P!, furthermore i think that i would be able to add a good vide to the clan forum and post if another member would need assistance, aswell as this i know i could give origin a good name and win many matches!

whats your toribash exsperience?:

i have been playing since febuary 2015, however i did have a main account (freddyfazfak) i decided to give this acount to a freind who was going to use it to help out his clan, ive won a few gmtourneys and many duels!,

anything else?: well i would just would like to say that origin is a outstanding clan regardless wether im accepted or not, love ya!

~fixederror

Does not matter how many duels or gmtourneys you have won, grammar and spelling is horrible (as SlayBelle said) and I didn't see anything about your in-real-life self. Definite NO from me.
i suck
Please notice that we're dying and new members could help us. Give him a chance, he's ain't shit. tbh i asked him to apply for us because he has something we need. Of course he didn't show it in this app but this guy is the guy that you don't really see that often. We could say that i lost all my tc when i was dueling him and he gave back like 80% of my tc back. No one does that, at least i have never seen a person like that. So think about him getting in origin. Maybe his app was shit, but i didn't say yes for nothing.
F I L T H Y.
[Origin] Remember where you came from.
wow, sometimes the truth hurts. Grohen wow
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
wowzaa4's Application

My name is Nate its the name I prefer to be called as when people say wowzaa I usually just completely ignore them because I'm used to being called Nate. Some of my favorite things to do in real life are play soccer, and be an annoyance to my older brother.

My experience in Toribash so far has been great I have met many people who have helped me improve, and on my own I created my own starter which blocks snapkicks, I am very proud of it most of my wins come from it. Some mods I play are aikido, Greykido and Jousting. My preferred Mods can help the clan because aikido is used in clan wars very often so I might be able to help, with Greykido I can help by winning tournaments and donating to the clan bank, and jousting i'm not sure how it could help.

I found Origin by looking at the clan lists and just looking at some of the lans art on their threads and personally I've been looking for an Origin recruitment server for awhile but was never on to find one. I want to join Origin because i like the art and the people I've met from the clan so far are pretty cool and I'd like to get to know more of you.

purple monkeys run wild in the red forest
Last edited by wowzaa4; Oct 14, 2015 at 12:03 AM.
Very minimal information, no known forum activity, orange belt. Account just made this month? Seems suspicious to me. Either you are hiding something from us or you are new to the game. Either one it ends my vote with a no.
First off, I know theres no info in his app about him, but otherwise the app is fine. Forum activity doesn't matter that much but he should've said he would start being forum active on origin forums. Finally, Slaybelle since when do belts matter. He could have lots of skill and be a white belt for all I care. I'm undecided.
i suck