Toribash
Ehm... Stellar was banned for power abuse,did you guys saw his account had 1'000'000 Qi for like 4-5 months?

Now they removed it but still...
He can't be that bad since he was a lead-gm.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
The Qi thing wasn't even slightly the reason, he's not dumb enough to do that if it would have got him in shit. Everybody talked about it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
There are a lot type of explanation I got, but meeeh, I don't really into that kind of problem so I'll just sit and watch.
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
oi

I'd like to change this subject because it was already investigated and it's done and it's not comfortable to have those things as subject. eh

Have you ever realized that wrists are always exposed? I mean, ALWAYS. You can kick them in an outside kick everytime and get a DM.

I did this 3 times in a row today and it kinda works. It's a motherfucking surprise motherfockar. D:
Well it depens on your opponent's moves and your own moves tho. Wrist is indeed exposed yet the opponent's attack couldn't always hit the that spot, depens, I said.
- made in Indonesia

Originally Posted by Retro View Post
Put me in coach, I want to be on the team!

Weoo stop doing dumb things, it looks bad in the future.

Originally Posted by meow View Post
Stop getting banned or I'm releasing you

Look at what happened to SruX. Stop being a shitty person

Lol. Again, I already said I wasn't going to. I didn't understand the DP rules good enough and fucked up. That's all I can say. And I have no idea what you mean by released, Neko. I'm guessing kicked from Team Aikido. Lol.

Retro, Tim told me it doesn't do anything to your future. So I believe the GM of 4 years than the one that just started (o(
WeooWeoo
It looks bad. That's a fact. Stop crying about it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu