Toribash
I still wont play it again , it takes to much time of my life , 1 game = 45 min if you play average .If you are pro it takes 20 or 30 min ,, but still i wont download it again .
Originally Posted by kakajade View Post
Bleh , i used to play LoL , i quited , to much people who blame etc .

Yeah. Same here. I've got 30 lvl. Then came out dota 2. And I started play it. But community sucks balls. The big problem is stupid russians on pubs (i'm stupid russian too, but i'm not rednecks or "bydlo")
i played in euw , the system is stupid in comunity and gameplay , i mean , if somebody leaves , why don't they make a system where people can join with the same champ to help or with other champs like in a shooter game , people also report you if you don't help in jungle etc , about the russians , you have good and bad russians , but i think that putin is not good .
-----
This is crazy but i like it

russian

Last edited by kakajade_old; Jul 26, 2014 at 02:10 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
.. okay than . Let's do something together ?
-----
Screw time , urgh . Time is flying so fast , and i am just sitting here and typing shit :s .

I wanna play a game with you guy's ;_;
Last edited by kakajade_old; Jul 26, 2014 at 02:28 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump