Toribash
dunno if i can vote or even if we vote round here, but i'm gonna say no. not enough information for me and the fact that you don't even know the clan tag puts me off.
Originally Posted by MisterYolo
Application for [Electric] or [e]

Hi! I'm Adam. I live in the Netherlands and I'm 14 years old, born on the 30th of March. In my spare time (most of the day) I play Toribash, Terraria and GMod. Because I'm in the Netherlands I have a +1 GMT, I'll usually be online at around 16:00 because I have school throughout week. When I do come online I usually play with my friends in private servers although sometimes I go to betting servers. I've been playing since 2008 and my best mod is aikidobigdojo - most of my friends play this mod and when I joined it was the first one I actually enjoyed playing. I've been playing it ever since.

Some more about me in real life: In school I study Philosophy, Music, History, German and Handcrafting, alongside all the core subjects (Dutch, Math etc). My best and favourite subjects are History, Handcrafting (You might call it design technology) and P.E.

So why do I want to join this clan? Firstly, after reading through some of your threads, you all seem like really nice people. Also my friend ruby (previously OhLolz) is in this clan and it was him who suggested that I joined. I'm thankful that he did because this seems like a great clan that just needs some new life.

Hope you'll consider me.

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/RonnieFlex
clever!
he put the "yes, i did turn it off and on again" in his steam account.

saying yes, a lovely guy and a fab player.
Originally Posted by ruby View Post
clever!
he put the "yes, i did turn it off and on again" in his steam account.

saying yes, a lovely guy and a fab player.

Thanks my little rooby, appreciate the fact that you support me <3
just looked through shad's posts, nothing bad in there.
found out his original username was "pedobeared". in case you want to do any research.
Last edited by ruby; May 10, 2015 at 11:17 PM.
I would like to join Electric
My name is Ellis Grant. My steam name is ellisgrant50 and my skype name is Ellis grant. I would love to join Electric because of the quality performances from members of electric and i would love to be part of the community

Yes, I did turn it off and on again."