Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Gonna need it at this point :P
Sorry about the little argument thing we had.
I've just been on edge today.
I think he should be accepted, but its prowlers call.
[Nitro]| [TFF]|[TMO]"Jet beams don't melt steel fuel"~Bercat.
"01000001 01100010 01110010 01100001 01111000 01100001 01110011 "
Well, this is interesting.

Joined 2013 and Custom Belt? I'll invite you, but first you have to prove it. However, considering I've been in this clan since Brown Belt, about 1 year and a few months. I hounor this clan more than any other in toribash. In my eyes I would rather lead this clan than be a member in the likes of Alpha and Urban.

From what you claim, I could guess that you do respect clans, but here we need total commitment. I have yet to watch your replays, and I hope I'll be impressed.

Find me in the next 3 days, then we can decide.

----------

Originally Posted by Rotten View Post
Deny him! He stole Begottens textures and was reported for it. Goughy and i both hate him!

Do you have anything to say in your defence?
Last edited by prowlerLA9; Dec 25, 2014 at 02:52 PM.
Toribash Media |[TeamWushu]
Originally Posted by prowlerLA9 View Post
Well, this is interesting.

Joined 2013 and Custom Belt? I'll invite you, but first you have to prove it. However, considering I've been in this clan since Brown Belt, about 1 year and a few months. I hounor this clan more than any other in toribash. In my eyes I would rather lead this clan than be a member in the likes of Alpha and Urban.

From what you claim, I could guess that you do respect clans, but here we need total commitment. I have yet to watch your replays, and I hope I'll be impressed.

Find me in the next 3 days, then we can decide.

----------

Do you have anything to say in your defence?

First off, about me being custom, Imma just give you a rundown of what I did.
When I got this game I made a goal to get to the highest belt I could legitimately, so thats what I did.

2nd off, about the "stolen" begotten textures, I did take them however, if you look at his profile he doesn't have any of the textures. And when I took them, he was missing the head texture, so I wore just that for a small amount of time before someone came to me and told me to remove it. I did knowing what would happen, yet, I did ask permission,
Originally Posted by regotten
Heya Begobago, can I have your body since you're inactive?

Originally Posted by begotten
Sure, it's not like I'm going to be ingame for a long while.

so there ya have it.

Originally Posted by prowlerLA9
From what you claim, I could guess that you do respect clans, but here we need total commitment.

I do respect, and I am committed.

And, I don't even know Rotten or Goughy, so iunno why they would hate me.
Last edited by id; Dec 25, 2014 at 07:27 PM.
you never asked permisson

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=490596

sorry for the invade

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder
Hey, also for invading but....

1. I never remember you joined crooks.

2. You clan hopp a lot, since we can see you posting in many recruitment threads.

3. As you can see you got banned for stealing textures and I imagine [Ascend] dont want that!

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
Spcr, I was in crooks for the longest time.
-----
And could you two not ruin my chances with another clan?

This is one clan that I'd very much want to not be voted out cause of two stupid things.
-----
I may aswell withdraw my application now cause you two are going to ruin my chances.

I guess I withdraw
Last edited by id; Dec 26, 2014 at 12:18 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by spcr View Post
Hey, also for invading but....

1. I never remember you joined crooks.

2. You clan hopp a lot, since we can see you posting in many recruitment threads.

3. As you can see you got banned for stealing textures and I imagine [Ascend] dont want that!

He was in crooks. I was there when he was.

Anyways stay the fuck out of our recruitment please. Thanks.
Last edited by Parret; Dec 26, 2014 at 12:32 AM.
First off, if Im helping in this thread I dont want ANY negativity. Second, I dont think you should post unless you are applying. Regotten your safe, dont let them bring ya down.
[Nitro]| [TFF]|[TMO]"Jet beams don't melt steel fuel"~Bercat.
"01000001 01100010 01110010 01100001 01111000 01100001 01110011 "