Toribash
Originally Posted by Tsneak15 View Post
Okay so I found the first replay of me doing a complete mutumbo block in soccer from my old replays file and remembered how hilarious it was when I blocked the ball that wasnt going in. So I played a tourney of soccer with my other friend (first to 2 goals) and I juked right past him and scored. I like the beginning so I decided to edit it to sort of a tricking thing. I might change some stuff. But the challenge is to play the multisoccer mod and do maybe a juke or something past uke and trick and/or find a creative way to score. Good luck c:

Yes, dm is on 100
Attached Files
Whatthafawk.rpl (226.5 KB, 19 views)
So I made this quick replay since I haven't made one in a while

EDIT: I've made another replay, its not a madman either but i got this cool knee decap :o
cnc pl0xzxz
Attached Files
#Adam - Faster.rpl (117.7 KB, 9 views)
#Adam- Hades.rpl (137.3 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by adam2332; Jan 25, 2014 at 07:45 PM. Reason: fuk bitches git moneyz
i sell pocket pussies
[Ae]ther | cncpls | [OoT] | SR
Yep
-----
the fucking replay glitched
gg
Attached Files
Last edited by Haunter; Jan 26, 2014 at 01:18 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Adam and Haunter: Work on your booms. Booms are cool.

Tsneak: Cool spar, it's pretty decent, nothing much to say :P
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
Stuff
Okay so the first replay was of me using a style I learned from fuze from the clan atlantic. He has taught me a lot about what I know and I wanted to say something about it. I might start using it more often to get better at it because it can look really clean and build tons of momentum for dms. The second was just me playing around and it looked eh so I threw it in. Just kinda practice.
Attached Files
~Tsneak ~ Lots of spins.rpl (88.0 KB, 6 views)
Soccer while tired.rpl (246.0 KB, 7 views)