Toribash
Isn't that what I've been talking about? Haha

Will host something tomorrow, going to bed soon.
Might get another 40k soon if I do a good job.
i'm pretty sure hucota meant an event, not a tourney

if it would be a tourney, what mod? prolly urbanski2.tbm or famshu_dojo.tbm
if it would be an event, what theme? family trees or family portraits? something?

these are suggestions
If I'm the host I won't choose a mod like that, sorry. I just can't handle it...

It will probably be a mod like Rk_mma or Wushu.

Going to bed now, it's 04:22 AM... ouch...
Actually famshu would be really fun.

And as an event, what happened to the buttmasters challange? Are the gm's still discussing it?
Last edited by chamara; Jul 27, 2013 at 03:02 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
why not fenris? it's fun, everybody wants fun. besides, famshu is inspired in wushu

cham, good point. we haven't spoken of that in a long time
Oh, nice ^^

Either ways, as it is my tc I'd like to host with a mod of my choosing.
I'm not saying we shouldn't host something funnier like that, feel free :P
Well then, I'll host the famshu tourney. The prize'll probably 5k (if noone else chips in) and I'll host it tomorrow night.
Originally Posted by chamara View Post
Well then, I'll host the famshu tourney. The prize'll probably 5k (if noone else chips in) and I'll host it tomorrow night.

Couldn't do it because noone was on. I'll maybe host it tonight.

Also there is still a few things we need to do.

-First of all, the clan video. We were going to make it when we became official.

-Second of all, our clan render by stupinator is still unfinished. Hell, I don't even know if our render by filipe is finished.

-Third of all, our forum event, the buttmasters challange. Someone should ask Erth about it.

-Lastly our clan market. Zeto doesn't have enough time to run it, and Timerro quit tb. Someone should run it so we can make money to host big events.