Toribash
As you know, I'm back in the game and on the forum.
I'm always on and before leaving, I asked you guys if I could have access to wars.
I don't know if you rememer Zeus but we've been talking about this in PM.
I have no problem with this but right now council members don't have any war power. Until Zeus solves this you could be moved to war disciples to war and still cover your role of council member.
i think council work is based at forums..That What I believe .. But they should have rules ..etc that fit there rank If You guys need.
we do need people who can war without having to ask us. I approve of the perm addition as well (For all council members)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by WeppetKo View Post
I have no problem with this but right now council members don't have any war power. Until Zeus solves this you could be moved to war disciples to war and still cover your role of council member.

That's a good idea, I'm ok, you can moove me to war disciples for the moment.
will do you'll keep your rank until zeus can get around to making the whole council have war perms
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by Fates View Post
will do you'll keep your rank until zeus can get around to making the whole council have war perms

thought I updated it. It's not like there going to use it, which is the only reason why didn't include war perms for that rank. We will see what they will do with it. Personal thank its pointless to have power your not going to use. (Hint hint that's why I have two war position) but less try this. It's been updated everyone.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
since it is updated i will move you back to your spot lucie
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]