Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Why is this org so weird T.T
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
Originally Posted by Klux View Post
Mostly because there aren't good topics to discuss :c

Why do you like raku?

Or maybe clans are a bad subject.
Why do you hate school and love toribash? xD
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
Lol there's love when you're dating, but you hate each other when married, unless you two don't follow the system.
|Grim Reapers|The Aikido Team|PSN/Steam:ItsRainingDesert|
All i know is that some things aren't to be completely understood and this is one of them lol.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
Love is having your favorite food for breakfast lunch and dinner. Its great at first, and then it gets annoying, boring, and predictable.

Love is like starting a company that produces rape whistles. While at first, your intentions were to stop rape from happening, failing to realize a decline in rape equals an identical decline in the sale of rape whistles, thus making you want more rape to happen.

If that makes any sense at all.

Also, klux, your avatar looks like somebody tried to make a close up of a vagina in Paint.
We need a new logo too, idk if it's just me, but the old one isn't being hosted by imgur or photoshack or wherever.