Toribash
Sir Appledosa.
It pretty much will affect your presence in the clan video.
May I inquire you the reason of leaving our delightful clan? It is just utterly disturbing to see such a decent clan member leaving us in a straightforward way like this?
Anyhow, you have managed to make me feel the bitter taste of sorrow you have caused by the reckless actions.

Edit: Why did you delete the post you have made? It makes me feel even more sad

@J0Y: awsum. <3
at the moment, your flame is the best(only) one we have. xd
Last edited by Arthur; Jun 29, 2012 at 01:24 PM.
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc
sigh im sorry i was just a little pissed for the moment and i felt like my opinion didnt matter and that nobody agreed with me. look, im sorry i didnt know what i was doing and i feel like an idiot.do u think by any chance you could let me back in the clan?
Originally Posted by Appledosa View Post
sigh im sorry i was just a little pissed for the moment and i felt like my opinion didnt matter and that nobody agreed with me. look, im sorry i didnt know what i was doing and i feel like an idiot.do u think by any chance you could let me back in the clan?

Well, I saw you two days ago in a server of yours, tagless, and I decided to just ignore it.
Anywayz, no, you cannot join.

Sent invite, k
This makes me sad... I will be gone for the next 5 days so letting everyone know i'm not inactive

EDIT: Working on some cool replays to show you guys
Last edited by nathancash; Jun 29, 2012 at 09:46 PM.
Originally Posted by Arturix3 View Post
Edit: Iso, feel free to kick anyone you think is not worthy(with a blessing of at least one person from the higher ranks, of course... kinda...). But try to be as objective as possible.

lul wut.

I literally can not kick peepuhl. xD
I don't have kicking powers lul

Anyways. Iso's to do list:

Take a dump. (64%)
Make a clan vid (technically zero since I'm making an atmosphere video to show tb atmospheres 30%)
Make some flames (3%)
Finishing typing this shit (80%)
Asking what song we're going to use for the vid (100%)
Submitting (100%)
lol May.

Originally Posted by Isolations View Post
lul wut.

I literally can not kick peepuhl. xD
I don't have kicking powers lul

wanna switch rank with me?
Step out of your skin, put it in a jar. I thought they were my friends, but they were cannonballs.
Originally Posted by Sainzgc View Post
Clan ally request

lolwut

you asked once already. I remember saying no.
I also remember none of us knowing you. :l

so...

GEEEETT OUUUUUTTT