we have a blackbelt minimum.

nice catch nivek.i didnt see that
Inactive Due to RL Issues.
But I still love [l]. I also love you.
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Remembered my password
and
cancelling my application.

I'm thinking I'll just join a clan with people I know better, seeing as box doesn't really remember me at all.

I do, but whatever.

Originally Posted by regva View Post
QI:640
Previous bans:i no have bans
Timezone:GMT +2
Preferred modes:Aikido,judo
In-game activity (scale of 1-10): 10
Forum activity (scale of 1-10):10

Improper grammar, inability to create a freeform application, and I'm pretty positive that neither of those are a 10.

And ye, the black belt minimum thing, it kind of applies to everyone.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Added Mookiefish to the single allies list.

C'mon guys, we need to get some posts here.

Good luck with this clan box, looks really nice. Just message me if you need any help, donations etc. I'll see if I can recruit for you as well.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
Okay this is gonna be a fun game for some clans if they want to join it! It will be happening in the TLOD IRC and will be hosted by lumpysolo! The idea is basically a court! Except there is a twist. The charges will be real tc and the topics are going to be fake. What happens is there will be 2 people main people going against eachother. They will each choose a lawyer (someone from your own clan) and shall go against the other clans lawyer and defendant/prosecutor. Each clan will do a court 4 times. 2 as a defendant and 2 as a prosecutor. I lumpysolo will be the judge. Keep in mind I will not favor a clan. I will be honest. The jury will consist of the clans that are participating clan leaders. This means leaders cannot be a defendant or prosecutor. I will have biggems and LTomZH as my "co judges". To join your clan must pay 3,000tc to lumpysolo. The total money will be split into the number of team playing and each will get an equal amount. Please post on the TLOD DESC (link below) or PM if needed. I hope your clan can make it.
Btw forget the link just find it in clan disscusions! Dates will be told soon!
Originally Posted by lumpysolo View Post
Okay this is gonna be a fun game for some clans if they want to join it! It will be happening in the TLOD IRC and will be hosted by lumpysolo! The idea is basically a court! Except there is a twist. The charges will be real tc and the topics are going to be fake. What happens is there will be 2 people main people going against eachother. They will each choose a lawyer (someone from your own clan) and shall go against the other clans lawyer and defendant/prosecutor. Each clan will do a court 4 times. 2 as a defendant and 2 as a prosecutor. I lumpysolo will be the judge. Keep in mind I will not favor a clan. I will be honest. The jury will consist of the clans that are participating clan leaders. This means leaders cannot be a defendant or prosecutor. I will have biggems and LTomZH as my "co judges". To join your clan must pay 3,000tc to lumpysolo. The total money will be split into the number of team playing and each will get an equal amount. Please post on the TLOD DESC (link below) or PM if needed. I hope your clan can make it.
Btw forget the link just find it in clan disscusions! Dates will be told soon!

What the hell? That barely makes any sense.

Here is an easy way to put it. 2 clans are going against eachother. The "prosecutor" is charging the "defendant" for a reason. The reason will be told to you a day before you do a clan court so you can talk with clan mates. The tc I give back to your clan will be used to charge another clan for the "reason". If you lose the court as a prosecutor no one getts or loses any tc. But if the prosecutor wins the defendant has to pay the amount of tc the prosecutor is charging.
Originally Posted by lumpysolo View Post
Here is an easy way to put it. 2 clans are going against eachother. The "prosecutor" is charging the "defendant" for a reason. The reason will be told to you a day before you do a clan court so you can talk with clan mates. The tc I give back to your clan will be used to charge another clan for the "reason". If you lose the court as a prosecutor no one getts or loses any tc. But if the prosecutor wins the defendant has to pay the amount of tc the prosecutor is charging.

Seems like a waste of time and money for the defendant.