Toribash
HoF for sure:
Fbob, starzz, nike, snow, h4rl, brain, playa.

Kwygon and Jojo are inactive, first attending school and the other one i have no idea what is doing, but said to meet next year :d

That's how i would put it, though i haven't been able to contact them, i'm somewhat convinced that they won't come back.. Well if they do, big deal, they'll be back ;d HoF is the least we can do for them

I'm not sure about lacici though. Don't think i even know the guy.
Last edited by k6vamees; Jul 19, 2012 at 07:28 PM.
But why's the rum gone? :v
SLycooper? Harl? Snowflake? Nike?
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
oh, i guess sly can be put to inactives along with kwygon and jojo, the rest i already said where to go ;)
/invade
I just want you to know, I did see slycooper on and played with him in the past few days. Hopefully he takes the time to get his skills back and becomes active, someone else from RA was there with me but I don't remember who...just providing information ^^
thanks, that is actually useful, he lives near you hax, he should be somewhat as active as you are.. still, the rest can be added to HoF except kwygon, sly and jojo
How does him living near me help :v
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
well yea i figured he'd be online relatively at the same time as you are provided he isn't preoccupied with anything else ;d i don't know, wild guess i guess
I actually played with Sly yesterday and he said he'd be active on the forums again.
Talk your shit, be yourself
play the cards that you've been dealt. -E-Dubble

Hxcbbqimo: you're german
Hxcbbqimo: so you don't count
Originally Posted by k6vamees View Post
we're gonna need another mod here if kick can't be around all the time to do the changes.

Indeedly.

I can't do all this forum stuff ON TOP OF my current job duties.
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!