Toribash
View Poll Results: Tighten compliance this rule or leave everything as is?
Tighten compliance this rule
8 Votes / 88.89%
Leave everything as is
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

KOTBOLT, I'm not immature for start, I have enough toricredits, and I have not much time in real life, but I still have enough time to earn some respect for the clan. And listen, If you would respect yourself, you wouldn't just stand there and be neutral to everything what's going on, and be a part of our clan, defend it. You know why we are still alive?
Because we are like a brotherhood. We defend our property and our rights. Not like Atlantic or some others. If you're going to be neutral, you have nothing to do with our clan.
Castra, I'm not raging cause of that anymore, might have raged like after 20 minutes I lost after that. I have respect for myself and if you don't know what it means at all, think wisely about it. Cause as I see, you're just afraid now. Just like a pussy. Even if I lose, people wont be neutral to me and my clan. Look at you, you're not neutral to me, that means I'm succeeding with my aim.
By the way, if I was pathetic, I would cry like a baby out here... sigh, unfortionately for you, I don't.
And one more thing - never, simply never tell me, what to do, hate that.
Last edited by Lexx; Apr 11, 2011 at 07:53 PM.
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •
Ever heard of Donseluke?
He was a great person, and a while ago, in the Parrot clan forum he said to me (not in exact quotes):
"Castra is one of the only people I know that knows the real thing that makes up a community, respect."
He made me so proud back then and I wish he was still with us now, but no, he isn't.
So don't give me a lecture about clan respect, because you're taking it way too far.
Get over your ego and appreciate that not everyone likes you.
| tom |
Believe me, I'm not ego. I'm not doing this for myself, I'm doing this for the clan.
• มวยไทย •
Originally Posted by Lexx View Post
4 guys.
I'm not in this. We are easy money for them. All of you will lose to them, though you might get lucky and win. I can win them 1 vs 5 in aikido or aikido bd. If 3akoh is not in, we lost it.

Lexx, you're doing this so you're not humiliated, you're a decent player, just lose the act and it'll be fine, I and your clan don't want you to do this argument thing, so let's both stop.
| tom |
Castra, showeling is lame move. You win, but you also get some disrespect. You shouldn't be the one talking about respect and so on...
That is all I've got to say.
Do it with style or don't even bother doing it.
I won't stop. I already said. Next saturday, same time, same price. But now, in aikido big dojo.
• มวยไทย •
Guys, this is making us lower than others.
We got to stand for our clan.
Lexx is saying the right thing.
That next time is on saturday, get prepared.
• มวยไทย •