Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by mordecai View Post
mm, idk
I'm still kinda torn, since there are some fun openers that would be eliminated D:

True. so many things will be kinda useless.
100dm gives you dm possibility, so if you sont want it = normal TS: 325, but I suggest 100 anyway.

dojo 900 is nice, but I really thought about normal TS settings.

grab gives more possibilities too.
by saying "Mord, Taunt and starrzz are chosen to settle basic rules of TSC fight system" I meant not to choose server settings, but things like: free-for-all fight for 100minutes, 4 players with most wins go to finals, there, they fight for 45minutes, 1st-player gets 10k, 2nd-5k, 3rd-1k. ok?
If you won't manage do it till next year. I'll make it myself:/. We will held this contest in January.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Originally Posted by The_Legendary_Ninja View Post
Best of luck, I heard its a hardcore place in the real world.

xD it's overrated. I play from jail - imagine, that when I decapped few people they didn't give me black belt, but put me into jail:/.
Clan photo x)
Here's idea: everyone sends few pictures of your toribashian, cut out from one screenshot in a position that is proper fro family's or sport-team's picture, or in some other way characteristic and we will put them all together, to make it - RA Toribashians pic.

Please add pics in attachments. Who wants to make the picture ( i mean the whole one, cause every RelaxAllian should be on photo)?
If you don't then I'll make it myself:/.

Send few pics, to give the guy - who will be putting it together - more freedom.
Note: no pics from fights - you should be only toribashian on picture you attach.
Thanks.

Here're mine.

EDIT: pics kinda fail, cause noone will make screenshots from same distance and same angle, so toribashians will look smaller or bigger, and perspective will be screwed, as one player will make pic looking down on t-bashian, another one - from different angle.

So... add replays, where you make characteristic/funny position, and - preferably tell on which frame do you think you made best position.
Some players should maybe make standing/lying down/crouching positions, so that looks like proper picture - on normal people don't fly/not all hand stand etc.

Add to your replay how do you like the idea.

My replay - if somebody else than me wants to make photo too - has 5000 frames, full of cool positions, sometimes it just goes up to 500 frames tho, even when you see that I still dance after that 500, don't know how to fix it yet.

Ok. Thread started.
Last edited by Sahee; Apr 16, 2008 at 09:03 PM.
We we need to regulate the perspective and the zoom i guess.
We can look at the torigod group shot to model after that

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=14832

And we can choose color? :P!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<pirate> wow i almost threw up from sneezing rofl