Toribash
Hello guys:

macshiz.

I've done some thinking and I'll tell you now why I came to the conclusion I came to:
I have to go back until right before your invitation. I left my clan, [F-K], to apply for [Urban]. They accepted my application, but then they said I'd be too inactive ingame to test me etc. and I got declined. Too bad. Now, I felt pretty bad, it was the first time I did not get accepted and I didn't want to go back to [F-K] and bag that they would let me in again, I thought that'd be really embarrassing. So, I stayed clanless. After a short time, your invitation came. It was the first time I got invited, I felt like I was something special. I thought invitations had to be accepted, so I said yes (also because the first post is absolutely awesome,, but that doesn't matter at the moment). The same day (!) I got 3 other invitations. I felt like something really special. I got here and I was never so happy, to be honest. I mean, I like the tag and the guys, but still. after some while, the [F-K] guys started to say that they wanted to have me back. And now, there are some problems in this clan, and it hurts, but I'll leave you. I'll go back to [F-K].
Bye. I'm sorry.

That is what I posted in [Black].

That means, I'm back.
7th Dan
As Free as I can be.
guys im still inactive dont know why my inet not work still fixingthe problem
Proud Member of F-K//wanna see something sexy click[/COLOR]here
theres no "high" mood :(