Toribash
Yes, everybody rates.
Festus, it's the clans choise, not your's.
Are you guys even doing something?
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •
Never said it was. Anyway, I am going to advertise this thread in my next event. Hopefully some good apps will show up.

Edit: Rapp is semi inactive, I've been doing your forums, and when my hurricane ends, I'll start recruiting for you. I also am going to do a full activity check, probably via PM.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
As I said, don't even think about touching the oldschoolers of the clan.

Will do. ~ Festus
Last edited by Festus; Aug 28, 2011 at 11:53 PM.
• มวยไทย •
• Name : Tajuddin A.K.A Taj
• Belt : 4th Dan
• Clans you've been before and the reason you've left those clans : Sin(died)
• Your skills (texturing, movie making, ingame activities) : Ingame activities
• Favorite mods : Sambo, Lenshu, TK, Wushu, Kickbox
• Why do you want to join us?(We don't accept the things like "This is an awesome clan!" and bla-bla-bla) : Because "This is an awesome clan!" jk jk LOL The real reason i want to join is becasue lex is a very old and close friend of mine and his clan is dying so i would like to join to kind of help the activity =]
• Infractions/bans : 1 useless post
• Ingame activity : 8
• Some stuff you can say about yourself (about 2-3 sentences) : Im a very nice/stern guy i stick to my firends no matter what and help them when they need it NO MATTER WHAT
• Some replays : not needed as lexx knows my level of skill

Accepted
Last edited by Lexx; Sep 4, 2011 at 11:12 AM.
wanna spar? pm me =]
Tajuddin47, your my very old friend.
Very good player. Really active member and with a lot of respect.
Good skills by the way.
Accepted.
• มวยไทย •
tajuddin47 Welcome.. ;)
If your opponent is stronger,then his actions must fall out of the limits of his understanding... (c)3akoh
im DONO122i live in the usa im 8 yrs oldim a 2nd dan i havent been in a clan im realy good at decaping my fave mod is judo festus wanted 2 keep this clan alive so he asked me and i said yes. ive been banned once for 1 day my ingame activity is active ive actully found toribash at agame.com and i thoght it would be really cool and ive actully got addicted 2 this game. and also i made alot of friends from toribash. i dont kno how 2 post a replay but festus reallllly wants me 2 join
-----
and he knos i really have skill
Last edited by DONO122; Sep 4, 2011 at 11:01 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump