Toribash
Guys, I think we should let him in. I mean, what if I get sent to jail for all the illegal stuff I do? If we have this guy with us, he can use his inside experience to break me out or something.

Also, seeing as he has been to prison, that probably means that he has murdered at least 7 people. Do you guys really want to put your lives on the line by angering him!?
I'm not lying, and I haven't murdered anyone, I got put in prison for 6 month's for assault, I got out about 3-4 weeks ago and now im back online, whats the problem with that?
why the hell would u tell ppl u've just met that u did time for assualt?! Voluntarily! U think it gives a good 1st impression or smth?
Because im an open person for 1, I think people should know where i've been for all this time, I haven't played the damn game for a while so joining a clan you kinda need to clue them in on why you might not be the best in the game because im still learning, I don't see why thats so strange to you.
Its Fine KROOK good you are being honest about it, and if you got it best with being an open person then you should deffinatly speak out your mind. but as kenny said, its not a good first impression :P..

but imo, start out with some smalltalk,
like; how are you?, my name is, ive got some horrible secrits (that only will be reveiled if you let me join), is that milk and can i have some?.. stuff like that..

express yourself, (be) Creative, original, calm & open-minded. <-- spelling eyCoco :D

COCO IS NOT BORRED :O
[Urban]|OLDA
Lol you must have been bored epicly before you posted that or maybe just gawped at the page before posting it up

But I get what you mean its just I thought you should know, specially as I haven't seen any Urban members for a while now.

I will get some replays soon, my GMT is +0 btw so London time, we could always arrange to meet on a server sometime soon because I need replays and it also gives you a chance to see my skill.
Originally Posted by KROOK View Post
Lol you must have been bored epicly before you posted that or maybe just gawped at the page before posting it up

But I get what you mean its just I thought you should know, specially as I haven't seen any Urban members for a while now.

I will get some replays soon, my GMT is +0 btw so London time, we could always arrange to meet on a server sometime soon because I need replays and it also gives you a chance to see my skill.

THE ANSWER IS NO. GTFO

No need to take that approach but ok mate, if you want me out I will leave this at a stand still, Im sorry you feel this way but I would have appreciated it if you took a more mature approach to saying no, thanks for considering me over here and I hope you get some more members soon.