Toribash
@Richard: I'm not sure if this is the proper way to do that, anyone could wander into this thread, download the mod and spread it to others. That would hardly be our fault, and we can't really prevent it. If you ever feel like honoring us with the task to try out some mod first, maybe PM a link to it to everyone? Or at least to the elders, I or any of them could PM it to any member that requests it? It would be more secure, but hey, it's your work Just saying.

@clan: Will anyone else bother to reply to my question, 1 response is really not what I was aiming for
One of three leaders of [Hunters]. Chat? Identify yourself: https://discord.gg/ZHdJfAT
Originally Posted by lordtiger View Post
@clan:

New topic, I guess. When do you feel most happy? What is the activity that really does it for you, what do you have to be doing in order to feel extremely happy and content? Please be as detailed as you can be bothered to be in your answer, this is an interesting question and I expect that the responses will vary greatly.

For me, all mood related things are somewhat connected to music. Even in an empty room (well something to sit or lay down would always be nice ) I would still be happy as long as there is music I like playing. Therefore my mood goes down as soon as I have the feeling that I know the title and artist of almost every song in my playlist, or if my music taste starts changing again and the stuff I was listening to doesn't belong to that new beloved genre. (It's not like I'm hating hardstyle from one second to another, as example, but there's just the urge to listen to different music genres from time to time). I guess that also explains why I'm almost always looking for new enjoyable songs and genres and why there's always music playing on my pc.

So yea,
Give Pitch music => Pitch happy.
Take Pitch's music and prevent him from listening => Pitch mad.
Pretty much everything else is secondary.

What makes me feel most happy ? Hmmmm , well theres no one answer for that . It depends on the enviroment that I am in or who I am with or having a real conversation with the opposite sex , even if it with a friend . Enjoying their company , laughing , sharing point of veiws and so on .

But when it comes down to it , it has to be painting . There is somthing about putting brush to canvas and letting all your emotions flow through the colours.

@ Lordtiger : I did think about others invading the thread and finding the mod just sitting there but there is a perfect solution to that , not posting the real name of the mod . So once the mod with the actual name is uploaded and released , the replays made from the original posted mod will be useless.

Also if some one attempts to upload it and call it there own or somthing , they would get in alot of shit lol due to a photo of the mod posted in this thread by me , I have the original beta file and everyone knows that the PC pack is my baby lol .

I appreciate your consern tho
what makes me feel awesome is hanging out with some of my good friends playing bass. I played it with my friend a couple weeks ago and the feeling of trying it for the first time was......just amazing

BTW: what happened to all the tournaments (specifically the lenshu tournament) all i see is judo and twinswords and I'm not that good at either so I cant make any big TC
They were removed because people used them to farm.
Twinsword and judo got back up again because there's people there 24 hours a day, not allowing anyone to farm.

I must say, establishing connection with people really gets me in a good mood. Especially with the opposite sex, like TR said.
What makes me happy is to hang out with my group of friends. when i say hang out i mean just to go out together to eat or talk, talking and making jokes is fun with my group of friends, we consist of 4 girls ad 3 guys and we know each other quit well so its not awkwerd to talk about pretty much everything.
Also music and books, if i have a good book i can read for ages, same with music.

Count me in for the sketching compitition
[Hunters]
I already contributed to this, but shrimp, you read music? ;| I didn't know that was possible.

@Trich - Mod looks good, I'm testing it out, love it.

Also count me in for the sketching competition, I used to do that forever, but then school got in the way.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by lordtiger View Post
@clan:

New topic, I guess. When do you feel most happy? What is the activity that really does it for you, what do you have to be doing in order to feel extremely happy and content? Please be as detailed as you can be bothered to be in your answer, this is an interesting question and I expect that the responses will vary greatly.

Sorry I haven't been on the forums in quite some time, clubs and school can get in the way for me.

I would say one of the things that makes me most happy is mental stimulation. I'm not talking about homework or monotonous schoolwork, but debates and discussions. I frequently have historical debates with my history teacher (who is very knowledgable and is my best teacher this year), and I also like the theological rants and philosophical debates I have with LT (although I highly doubt he enjoys my incessant complaining about my theology teacher, who, by the way, has said more stupid things that I'd like to tell you). I like being able to talk to people of an equal or greater level of intelligence and hear what they have to say; most of the time I leave with something new to chew on, which is always exciting because you could use this as a springboard to newer and better ideas.
Last edited by SilentAssassin; Feb 6, 2013 at 01:40 AM.