Toribash
Ok, now go try beat the 1022 CS record :P

320 cs in 30 minutes is just sitting in lane and killing everything, then leave lane and kill a handful of extras. It's mostly dependent on how bad your opponents are.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Hi, my names BenDover
it has been 6 days since my last game of dota.

320 in 30 minutes in a real game is impressive.
considering a lane spawns 8 creeps per minute.
excluding siege creeps, thats 240cs if you get every lane creep + 80 bush creeps.

but i guess you did that in the bush right?

if you can manage stacking with illusions/summons and the creep wave positioning, you could probably get that up to 400 with actual lane creeps.
managing the creep wave position after 10 minutes is hard though.
will give it a shot.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
You could probably do it solo with naga, just stack the easy camp from level 1 and buy a quelling. You should get 4 or 5 stacks then nuke it down.

I played a game as medusa today, once you get manta your farm speed increases so much. From 5 camps + 1 stacked to 5 camps + 3 stacked is huge. Not to mention you can just farm jungle and stack ancients (supports never want to stack for me).

A few days ago we had a heavy farming luna going mom first, so I stacked ancients 6 times, and she killed them around 8 minutes I think. So much gold.

400 is a lot of cs for 30 minutes, but I think with good team work you could get even higher.
struggled in a bot game with meepo.
need to rework my key binds, my micro so bad.
managed to keep the lane positioning alright for about 10 minutes, after that it was impossible, by the time i had gotten used to the meepos it was about 20 minutes in.
game was over by 25, but only managed to get to 240 cs, there were just werent enough creeps to kill.

400 might be a bit silly, looking at it now.
if you have 2+ people stacking all game, without missing a stack, maybe, but doing it solo is impossible.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Solo? Yeah that's pretty crazy - lucky most doto games aren't solo right?

But maybe meepo fast manta? Then you can stack all the camps.

CS is basically meaningless, but it's pretty fun to think about who could CS the best. Luna is pretty amazing, you have strong early game damage plus you can easily clear camps, but you definitely need someone to stack for you to hit 400. Maybe alchy if you are really lucky with acid...
I really think that naga is the most efficient farmer in the game. She is the only hero that can farm 3 ways at the same time.
I highly recommend you to watch that game. Meracle is just disgusting Naga player.
gfdgdghfg
Pl? CK? Alchy? Anyone with manta?

Farm speed is pretty important too.

I think medusa generally farms better than naga. But mid naga with fast radiance is a pretty brutal farmer. Radiance in to manta farms very hard.