Toribash
lol fail. learn to read and then apply again
Originally Posted by Dutch (black lagoon)
My head's not torn off... My sunglasses aren't broken... Amen Halleluja, peanut butter

do you have time for a match right now? and i still want to know why you left RelaxAll
but i think you coud enter.

btw if yellowleo post here its already a big NO from me, he just fails in all possible ways.
Last edited by Ghiro; Apr 25, 2008 at 12:04 PM.
My head's not torn off... My sunglasses aren't broken... Amen Halleluja, peanut butter

Yes i have time. There were a few things why i left RelaxAll, this was also a bit long now. One was that i was still noob back then and i didn't get why caps was bad.(now i do). second i had just started a new year of school, and i wasnt active for around 4 weeks and didn't have much time to go on. Also Sahee only liked relax moves and he found my style of playing not as good. Last i didn't go on forums because of account activation and i didn't know what to do.( it was hard explaining it to people and Sahee never believed me). These were some of the reason why i quit RelaxAll, Sahee never gave me a chance and I myself was annoying but i have changed and do not use caps for no reason. please consider me joining your clan please.

yours sincerely,
imok
Pop!
imok is a nice and funny person i haven't looked much at his skills but he shouldn't be bad at all
^
yes
Last edited by Ghiro; Apr 25, 2008 at 12:56 PM.

i have asked sahee about why imok left, he said that it was about his childish acting.
when i was talking to imok he seemed a very kind and normal acting person, so i think he understood his errors and deserves another chanche for being part of a clan, why not ours?