Yay/nay status:

[ ] Yay
[X] Nay

That profile picture is ugly.

Yay/Nay status:
[ ] Yay
[X] Nay.
Nobody gets my references.
Any tree can drop an apple. I'll drop the freaking moon!
Originally Posted by GIVEtake View Post
That profile picture is ugly.

Yay/Nay status:
[ ] Yay
[X] Nay.

Jimmies status:

[X] Rustled
[ ] Not rustled
-----
I know i was gonna change it anyways lol
Last edited by XNomadic; Sep 28, 2015 at 08:38 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I couldn't think of a signature so i just put this here.
Originally Posted by XNomadic View Post
Jimmies status:

[X] Rustled
[ ] Not rustled
-----
I know i was gonna change it anyways lol

BB you need some avatar sense. I mean, come ON. Sho Minamimoto is clearly the greatest greatest.

So zetta slow.
So yea guys, welcome Josh to the clan!

Also, changes:

All members (not including trial and inactives) can now send and take away invites, thus anyone can make a recruitment server and invite who they like, if I dont like it, I can take it away, but I shouldn't, please consult me or a council member before inviting.

As you may have noticed, I have kicked OmegaALT, this means we are down 2 leaders (had help from cmod to remove Jeff as well). I will probably be making a new leader, but how should I do this? I will leave it up to the people! More info soon.

(im)

Kick 'em. Usual clan rules tell you not to scam, & since he scammed the LEADER, he shouldn't even be here.

I would do the JonTron SRSLY gif thing again but it's a one-time joke thing.

But still

REALLY?

HOHO I WAS WAY TOO LATE FOR THE KICKING THING

I think we should make our most active member the leader, or someone who has been here since the start.
Last edited by Reshiss; Sep 28, 2015 at 09:50 PM. Reason: I WAS FAR TOO LATE SORRY
woah
Thanks for the invite. I will try to be as active as I can. I think whoever has more experience in the clan and very active ( like Reshiss said ) should be the new leader. I'm gonna go play toribash right now.
[18:55] <Moop> congrats on the official *Moop returns to joshjoshua*
[18:55] <~Nugget> wait wht... josh you're stupid
Join gmbets! We are live rn and will be for a while.

And I agree with what you guys are saying about the leader thing.

(im)

Originally Posted by Wizard View Post
So yea guys, welcome Josh to the clan!

Also, changes:

All members (not including trial and inactives) can now send and take away invites, thus anyone can make a recruitment server and invite who they like, if I dont like it, I can take it away, but I shouldn't, please consult me or a council member before inviting.

As you may have noticed, I have kicked OmegaALT, this means we are down 2 leaders (had help from cmod to remove Jeff as well). I will probably be making a new leader, but how should I do this? I will leave it up to the people! More info soon.

I'm not suggesting me.. But, me.

Aha, kidding. Choose who you want, I'm just happy to be in a lively clan such as this, and to be honest, one of the council are a far better choice.

Also, we should get a war team going. We could get our rank higher, which would boost our popularity.
Originally Posted by Wizard View Post
Ok guys the instillation of a war team will be nowwwww.

Please post if you'd like to be in the war team

Do you think we should make our better players war team? Maybe run a test or two to make sure they aren't complete garbage. I don't want to be competitive, but I do. I'm a walking, talking oxymoron at this point. Ehe.
-----
I should stop lurking so hard.
http://snag.gy/SM9PL.jpg
Last edited by GIVEtake; Sep 28, 2015 at 10:24 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump