Ranking
I main shaco, I can give you some tips if you ever need them. And since I'm an elitist fuck, if you go AP shaco I might have to kill you
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
trollface.jpg

Also, Kayle is a support/tank, she can be built as more of a melee dps, but I wouldn't go there.

Nah, man, Kayle is pretty much DPS/support with the re-make. ;o

Also, to some dude who talked about Katarina being shit at initiating, I said with the right items.
AP shaco is fun if you're the kind of guy that enjoys standing in one spot for about 10 minutes setting up a nest of jack in the boxes, then continuing to lure people into it. You do loads of damage with those, but you aren't really an assassin.
AP shaco is fun if you're the kind of guy that enjoys standing in one spot for about 10 minutes setting up a nest of jack in the boxes, then continuing to lure people into it. You do loads of damage with those, but you aren't really an assassin.

AP Shaco is as lame as DPS Annie.
I'm glad you caught my enormous hint of monotony when I talk about ap shaco.

GIMME SUM O DAT AP SHEN
Well for shaco I start with Mov Speed Boots The crappy one then go for mobility , after wards aim for AD/AS then HP/ARmor
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |
Did you just say that you buy the +3 movement boots and then buy boots of mobility?

You realise boots don't stack.....
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
Did you just say that you buy the +3 movement boots and then buy boots of mobility?

You realise boots don't stack.....

l2read