Toribash
Originally Posted by legsol View Post
Am I skilled enough? :3

Also, out of all the people on TB that you've dealt with, who was your least favourite?

You're no lsl, that's for sure.

I'm not one to name and shame, but when users reach a certain point in the annoying spectrum they suddenly stop being hugely frustrating and turn into a good source of amusement, which we then use to fuel the staff. It's renewable and cheap.

No particular name sticks out in my mind. The type of user I hate are reoccurring problems. Users that I help once, then they can't seem to function without my constant assistance.
Last edited by Fee; Sep 20, 2011 at 03:45 PM.
There are no requirements. In a nutshell, you send a PM to someone, generally an admin (red name), talking about yourself and why you should get the position. It's always good to know the staff so they have some prior knowledge of what you can do, if you're after a position try chilling in IRC.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
No.
Once again there are no requirements other than not being banned at the time.
I have one warning, two infractions and I've been banned for about 16 hours before, I don't have any problem applying for any position.
I have another suggestion. Adding a new game mode called freestyle or something and add new thing to the market... Weapons, that youj can only use in free style modes or servers where they activate freestyle.
Originally Posted by princeQ View Post
I have another suggestion. Adding a new game mode called freestyle or something and add new thing to the market... Weapons, that youj can only use in free style modes or servers where they activate freestyle.

USE. SUGGESTIONS. FORUM.

Originally Posted by pierce22 View Post
What player makes you rage the most cuz of how they act

Pretty much everyone, but if I had to pick the worst probably someone I'll simply refer to as 'jake'.
Is anyone currently working in the actual game? The computer version.
Last edited by Alan; Sep 20, 2011 at 11:39 PM.
Is there a certain time when you could apply for a position? Or could you ask at anytime to apply for a staff postion?
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020