Toribash
Originally Posted by Facade View Post
Faint had one, awhile back. Not sure if he does anymore.

I can still bring it up if anyone wants to play. I usually play in my clan's server.
I figured out some sort of glitch, I dropped my meteorite helmet and it seemed to be stuck in the ground, when I went to pick it up the helmet was still on the floor. Thus, allowing me infinite amounts of Meteorite helmets :o
what am i doing here
Originally Posted by Facade View Post
I figured out some sort of glitch, I dropped my meteorite helmet and it seemed to be stuck in the ground, when I went to pick it up the helmet was still on the floor. Thus, allowing me infinite amounts of Meteorite helmets :o

makes sense as the meteorite come from SPAAAAAAAAAAAACE
and then lodges in the ground;armor made from it should do the same, don't you think?

Closed on account of dynamite chucking griefers.
Last edited by danballl; Jun 14, 2011 at 02:31 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Please, take another small amount of time to click this link And help me out
Anyone know what you can do with the mother *BLEEP*ing bunnys?
I mean I just wanna SNUGGLE SNUGGLE SNUGGLE with them.
Also the Terraria people on their website did say that they would work on some sort of pet, perhaps they can be tamed? Also stupid eater of souls killed my GOLDFISH, so then I ate him :3
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
Anyone know what you can do with the mother *BLEEP*ing bunnys?
I mean I just wanna SNUGGLE SNUGGLE SNUGGLE with them.
Also the Terraria people on their website did say that they would work on some sort of pet, perhaps they can be tamed? Also stupid eater of souls killed my GOLDFISH, so then I ate him :3

he yummy?

also what are you guys doing to still play i get bored of getting everything again
Anime United
Well.. I think I need to clean my pc from dust, because when I play a Game like the Sims 3 my PC just turns off.....
Also I think you should look for a game that requires strategy, can't get to bored of that.
Originally Posted by fireless View Post
he yummy?

also what are you guys doing to still play i get bored of getting everything again

I join different servers and just enjoy myself doing stuff with other people, like killing bosses in 10 seconds or helping new people out. Either that or build huge floating mansions.

I don't play daily though.
Last edited by Alan; Jun 19, 2011 at 01:41 AM.
So 1.5 is going to be fucking amazing, new alchemy potions that invert gravity and shit and tons of new additions to the biomes. yay