Toribash
View Poll Results: Who should be the new co-leader?
RICKMO118
6 Votes / 50.00%
Nadhif
1 Votes / 8.33%
Aoc
3 Votes / 25.00%
Wolf
2 Votes / 16.67%
Snkvitao
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I just realized when you say Wolf you don't mean me.

Mind If I start posting like the mad grammatically correct (yet logically unsound) person I am.

Yes, I would like to apply for an alliance. (I thought I did already though)
[sigpic][/sigpic]
The depressing moment when you realize Satan and 'The Devil' are apt personal descriptions...
No, sorry thats not correct.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
The depressing moment when you realize Satan and 'The Devil' are apt personal descriptions...
Yes to TengoMan, no to the rest.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The best way to keep yourself motivated is to learn how to hate your life to the point where you want to get revenge on existence itself.
Sorry, terrible habit of mine, was that no to me as well, its just the less then a minute thing makes me wonder.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I saw your post, and yeah, no from me.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The best way to keep yourself motivated is to learn how to hate your life to the point where you want to get revenge on existence itself.
Thanks for that, Sorry for the bother.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Hey Wolf. I'd say yes.
But void's the co-leader so I'll be going to agree with him.
Sorry Wolf.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Lucent | Solax | Orfeas | Math | Virtue | Rick | Shmevin | Noah
Fans & Buddies
No, may get to know Void ingame and take it from here, looks like there will be no yeses for me, So I will take my leave.
[sigpic][/sigpic]