Endurance Onslaught 6.0
hm. Yesterday I was unleashed after obtaining the missing shader which was crippling my skin textures and eyes, not any more though :>

renders

I didnt finish rendering the first but its self explainatory it would be better than the quality of the images in the past :P

boop, got bored. Looking back I wish I would've made them all spin the same way, with the faster ones on outside. Render time of about an hour.

made another, shorter render time

Last edited by Spartan094; May 9, 2014 at 12:04 AM.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
yup, cool and clean

WIP, I am working on a music video right now so I can't really work on this right now, but once I have the time I will finish it.. I think... :P Summer vacation soon man!
Last edited by Ezeth; May 12, 2014 at 10:31 PM.
That's badass mate. He's got a slight case of Hank Hill ass, but I like the idea and the design on it a lot.

dicking around with global lighting

This is using just one light, a sunlight. It illuminated the scene much better, and rendered much faster, than using a couple different lights and back-lighting like I used to.
Last edited by Spartan094; May 14, 2014 at 02:14 AM.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
My latest work.
I am using Indirect Lighting and one Point Lamp illuminate the tori.

Blender 2.70, its Compositor and Adobe Photoshop Creative Cloud.

huge

Cool model. Does the bird look a little...metallic to you? Almost like its chest is wet or something.