Toribash
I don't know but if you find out let me know!
I like the energy going into my weapon change but I hate the charge attacks being removed. It may have made my only melee weapon useless. (or well.. made me wish I had something else to replace it at least)
And using Ash ult is sooooooooo fun. I will definitely Potato that frame when I get some goddamn neurodes
Okay, I just got Drakgoon, and I have no regrets. Every ingredient and credit well spent. Awesome primary, will stick to it till I am mastery 6, which is when I will be able to get soma.
Last edited by Hero; Apr 10, 2014 at 03:42 PM.
phage is funny too, with these tentaculs. i really want that 13u

but i still prefer my boltor prime :P
no u

Originally Posted by Kido View Post
phage is funny too, with these tentaculs. i really want that 13u

but i still prefer my boltor prime :P

u13 is already out. Came out last night.

Dat melee channeling though o3o
why tho
Originally Posted by Isolations View Post
Where the heck do you get stance mods?

ATM through transmutation since no one knows if/where they drop. Better pray to the RNG gods.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
ATM through transmutation since no one knows if/where they drop. Better pray to the RNG gods.

I'll never transmute again ever since I spent 40-50k transmuting four rare mods and got slash dash out of it.

fuck you RNG
why tho
Originally Posted by Isolations View Post
I don't have the money to go on a transmutation spree. Stuff is expensive.

Run a bunch of void missions then.
why tho
Fuck transmutations, I learned the hardway that spending 60k in hopes of getting something you want is like hoping the developers will make you a custom skin for your favorite frame :c (which so far is Ash.. oh gawd.. the blade storm)